Airport

Your P.O.V

An early, bright Monday morning in California. It's 4 am. Still dark outside. You are in your hotel room packing to leave.

You zip up the last of your luggage and prepare to head out.

You wait downstairs in the lobby of the hotel you stayed at for the past 2 weeks.

*car horn*

This is your ride to the airport

Nothing too fancy for you.

A 12 hr flight from California to Seoul is to come. That's a long-ass ride but you are seated in first class.

 That's a long-ass ride but you are seated in first class

Ah, that's it, absolute luxury.
But all this is nothing compared to being with your bf Namjoon.

It's time to board onto the plane.
You excitedly rush over to the gate.

Just to think, in 12 hours, you will see your bf again after 2 weeks that were long enough to feel like 2 years.

The seat you sat in felt so amazing that you couldn't help but make a relaxed sigh 😌.

The back massager made you fall asleep and remind you of the way Namjoon would massage your back and you would massage his.

This moment gives you happy chills down your spine and makes you even more excited to see your bf.

The added neck pillows were so comfy and reminded you of the strong, cushiony feel of Namjoon's arms around you.

You realise that you haven't even gone through 2 hours on the plane yet.

You sigh in boredom and decide to watch Korean dramas a.k.a k dramas.

You watch Hwarang. Mainly because your one of your bf's best friends Taehyung is in it 😂.

You watch about 5 episodes. (1 hour each, 5 hours gone by, 5 more to go.)

It's time for lunch. Coincidentally your bf's fav food is there, Korean Knife Noodles. So you choose that. Now with only 4 hours to go.

You decide to read a book. The Notebook. But you imagine you as Allie and Namjoon as Noah (jr)

Finally, you arrive in Seoul. After getting off the plane, you rush over to the baggage pick up because you know that the quicker you get there, the quicker you will see Namjoon.

You rush over to the pick up area and there he is. You see him waiting for you, holding up a sign with your name on it.

Namjoon sees you instantly and he drops the sign and runs over to you. He kisses you and hugs you so tightly but you hug even tighter.

Namjoon
I've missed you so much!

You
And I've missed you!

Namjoon
You've been gone way too long. I miss your lips and your voice and your laugh and your hair and your eyes and your smile and your EVERYTHING!

You
I've missed your hugs and your kisses and your jokes and your smile and your laugh and your warm breath and your EVERYTHING!

You both know how cheesy you sound but you both laugh as he hugs and picks you up off the ground.

You climb onto his back and kiss his forehead. You walk on over to the exit and get into a car. It really does feel like you have been away for 2 years.

You're now back in his arms.

=============
A/N -
Thanks for reading. It wasn't really in script format but the next few chapters will be ❤️

- Qiana The Unicorn 🦄✨