Part 1

Hey I'm Millie I'm 16 and I'm ticklish very ticklish. You can just touch me and it tickles me a lot. My friend the other day didn't want to do her homework and asked me I said no, so she sat down on me and started stroking her finger on my tummy I gave in within under a minute. My friends haven't had the chance to full on tickle me but my three older brothers have. My friends wants to do it but they don't get the time to do it.  My parents once went on holiday for a week I didn't leave my bed much in that week. My brothers had me tied down I couldn't even move to the side a tiny bit. The worst thing is they took my clothes of before hand so I was just in my underwear. They at first just stroked my tummy,armpits and feet for 10 minutes it made me go crazy I was screaming with laughter. They then used feathers,toothbrushes,oil,hairbrushes and their fingers for around 4 hours. In that time I peed a few times, on e they had done with me they left me for about one hour then tied toothbrushes to my feet and underarms and left them on all night. I didn't have much sleep that week. They repeated the routine 3 times everyday and when they wasn't tickling me they made sure I was still getting tickled.

Because I'm a very ticklish person I got my self in the position of a tickle slave for 5 lads. They are all hot but I have my eyes on one of them.every time he  comes over to gone my belly a tickle I feel butterflies. He once sat down and placed me on his lap,then wrapped his legs around mine, he put my arms behind his head and lent on them so I couldn't move. He then lifted my top up a little and started striking lightly on my stomach, it sent shivers up my spine I wanted to get up and go curl up in a ball but I wasn't allowed. If I did that he'd get the others to hold me down and then I wouldn't be able to move at all. He was stroking my stomach for around 5 mins when he slowing made his way closer to my belly button. His fingers crossed my navel and one slipped in. As it slipped in he gave his finger a little swirl around my sensitive belly button. This made me jump up and I got out of his grip. I quickly pulled my top down and backed away from him only to bump into Lewis. Lewis picked me up and took me back over to butterfly lad and pinned my arms down on the couch. Butterfly lad sat on my waste and pulled my top back up and placed his fingers around my navel. He slowly moved his fingers lightly towards my navel and slipped his small finger inside. He swirled it around a few times and I started laughing really loudly and started kicking my legs around. The loud laughing caused the attention of the other 3 and they came to the room. 2 sat down she grabbed my ankles holding them in place whilst slipping my shoes of and scribbling over my soul and a little bit over my toes. This tickled like crazy and I wanted this to end. Joel and Lewis was the only two not tickling me, Lewis was holding me down and Joel was just watching, he knew I liked someone out of the band but didn't know who. I started to feel stroking at my armpit and looked up to find Lewis spidering over my exposed sensitive pit. My laughs got louder and louder till they went quiet the lads slowly stopped and went back to what they was doing before hand.butterfly lad stayed and got me a glass of water then pulled me up so I was sat on his lap,he wrapped his arms around me and that's all I remember before falling asleep.