Dark Woods - Evening

A teenage roams the eerie, dark forest. The forest was full of wolves and other harmful and dangerous things. There trees seem to scream for help as if they want to escape, escape from the grasp of some force. The young teen hears a noise, "who's there?!"

A man stumbles out of a bush- his hands are ties together with golden chains and his mouth is taped shut with gummybear duct tape. He mumbles something trying to speak through the tape as he flips his peanut brown hair Justin Bieber style revealing electric blue eyes. The girl rips the tape from his mouth and he screams in pain.

"Untie me fool!" he shouts angrily. He looked terrified.

"Well why are you tied up?" the girl asks fiddling with her bracelet.

"I got mugged by an avocado sales man! His monkey took my teacup pig and and put him in an actual teacup! Then it pickpocketed me! I woke up in that bush!" he yells in a panicked voice.

The girl bites back a laugh as a howl is heard.

"Is that a wolf?!" he squeaked.

"Of course, they're my good friends!" the girl spun in a circle happily and pulls her emerald green hair into a ponytail. The man looked mortified at the thought of wolves. "Why don't you come stay in my treehouse!"

"Why in the world would I stay with you?!" he said stomping.

"Woah chill out crab apple! I'm gonna calm you Crab! I'm Evangeline."

"MY NAME IS GORMAM!"

"Well, CRAB. You can either fend for yourself or cone to my luxury tree House. I have donuts and chocolate milk!" Evangeline marches off to her tree House as Crab stays where he is pouting.