Stuff

one day you and your friend, Derp (which looked like Grillby but with galaxy fire) were walking down the street, making stupid puns and laughing at them. Derp looked at the museum and asked "hey, (Y/N) wanna go to the museum?" "sure" you replied with a smile. Derp being Derp, he waited for the cars to pass and then he grabbed your hand and as soon as you knew it, you were on the other side of the street, right next to the museum with Derp at your side. You two walked in, looking at the obligatory giant T-Rex skeleton right by the entrance. "wooooaaah" you thought to yourself. "hmmmm where should we go first?" Derp asked you, looking behind you "OH I KNOW!" he accidentally yelled in your ear "eee keep it down that hurt >:(" you looked at him, angrily. "Jeez i'm sorry i get overly excited but what i was gonna say was TO THE DINO HALL" He picked you up and put you on his shoulders and ran to the dino exhibit. You felt scared, like you were going to fall off, but surprisingly you didn't. (idk why but the museum seems to be like empty lmao) He lightly picked you up off his shoulders and slowly set you down. You and him walked around the museum, saying "hey look a (blank)" "hey look a (blank)" when it got boring you two finally left. "What now?" He asked, looking around, "Hey, how about we go to your place?" you ask "sure thing!"

Timeskip to his place

You finally arrived at his house, looking around at all the spider webs. you heard faint meowing, it was his cat. You start to look around for the cat, you got on your knees and felt a small furry creature rub on your leg. you turn around and see his cat, Loki. "what the hell are you doi- oh my cat that's fi ne" he said, walking to the kitchen to make sandwiches. "what kind of sandwich do you want?" "(your favorite sandwich) please!" you replied to him, being licked by his cat quickly after. "cAAAAN DOOO" he said, putting together the sandwiches.

(i was looking through pictures while writing this and found this, thought i'd add it wheezes)

5 minutes later he walked over to you with a sandwich on a plate and handed it to you, he sat down in front of you indian style and took a bite out of his sandwich, which had a toohpick in the top with a olive, kinda like Heavy from TF2's sandvich. "so what have you been doing lately?" he asked, smiling and making some crumbs come out of the corners of his mouth. "Mmmmeh, every here and there i go visit my parents and shit but they get kinda boring and then i have nothing to do then spend time with you" (FIRST BAD WORD :OOOOO) you replied, taking a bite out of your sandwich. "aw that's nice" he ate the last bite of his sandwich and got up to put away his plate. "so what now" he asked, taking your empty plate "eh i really don't know you choose" you replied. "hm m m m m oooh i know how about video games" replied, patting the crumbs off his hands. "that sounds like a great idea!" he said happily, walking over to his PS3 (SHITTY VINTAGE CONSOLES lmao) "What game?" he asked, turning around and smiling at you. "hmmmm, how about... M I N E C R A F T" "ooooh minecraft sounds fun" He grabbed the disc for minecraft and put it in, turning on his PS3, the game turning itself on because of functions and shit that i, the creator don't understand. He handed you a smol, white PS3 controller and joined the game.

timeskip to like 12:00 in the fooking morning because of minecraft marathons

He yawned, looking tired "mmmm i'm going to bed" He groaned "well go to bed!" you told him, continuing to play minecraft while not looking somehow. "ooookaaay" he walked to his bedroom, flopping onto bed, falling asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok that's it! whoo! finally! with a final of... 707 words!

here's just what Derp looks like by the way