chapter 1

Sia POV

"Bye maa! Im leaving." i said to my mum.

School was just 15 mins away from my home. So I reached there pretty soon enough and by 7:15am; Raafiya, Veronica and Nitiya had reached.

"Hey guys. How are you?"Raafiya asked.

"Hey. I'm fine. What about you?" All three of them said in unison. After talking for a while we left for our classes. As i was entering my class. I bumped into a hard chest. When i looked up it was none other than Pritish, the bad boy of our school and my first love.

"Move aside bitch." Pritish told me.

"You came in my way dickhead. Not me so you better mind your language and get the hell lost." I said with fury. Despite of him being my first love. I had no other option than acting rude to him. He still thinks it was me who broke his relationship with her. But he doesn't know that it was Daniel his best friend.

After our fight i went and sat with my friends. Soon our teacher came and started teaching. Soon the class got over. And I since had some doubts to clear out I stayed back to clear out my doubts with our teacher. 

Once I was finished, I made my way out to my next class. Just as I got out of the class i felt a strong grip on my hand, which pulled me back. When i saw the person it was none other than Pritish. "Meet me during lunch at the spot we used to meet, and don't you dare think I'm giving our friendship another chance, I'm not. I just wanna talk to you" he told. i nodded in response.

"Kya ab goongi ho gayi? Muh mein zubaan nahi hai? Subah toh badi kaichi ki tarah chal rahi thi, ab kya ho gaya?" he taunted.

"K-kuch nhi. yea ok ill come there."(n-nothing happened)i replied and proceeded to my classes. As soon as the class got over I told my friends I won't be joinig them for lunch and left.

I soon reached the terrace of our school, which had a room where only I and Pritish used to go. Raafiya and Daniel knew about the place but we never allowed them to come here as it was only for us. After we broke our friendship we never came up here only i did a few times when i was too stressed.

When i entered the room, I realised that it was just as we left it. He hadn't yet arrived so i thought of cleaning the place as it was too dirty. After 10mins or so he came.

"Kitni der laga di. Kabse tera intezaar kar rahi thi."(how much time you took. I was waiting for you since so long.) I yelled at him.

"You lost the right to act as my friend and shout at me the day you became the reason I and sydney broke up" he said with fury and venom in his voice.

"Dude, it wasn't me who broke you guys up. Hell you don't even know her truth."I shouted with tears in my eyes."Oh really. Then tell me her truth." he replied with fake amusement. " She was the school slut, she didn't love you or anything. She was cheating on you. And this is what she had confessed to me." i told him.

"Uhuh? Then prove it." he said. " Okay" i removed my phone and searched for the voice recording of when she confessed about her cheating on him. I had recorded this because I knew he would never believe me. As soon as heard the voice recording. He said "Sia, please forgive me yaar. All these years i punished you for something you didn't even do."

"koi nai. its ok maaf kardiya teko"(It's ok. i forgive you) I said.

PRITISH POV

"yaar teko na bandariya suit nahi karta"(dude monkey doesn't suit you) I told her.

"Haan obvio, ab dekh agar tu itni khubsurat ladki ko bandariya bolega toh kese suit hoga?"(yea obvio, now see if u call a beautiful girl a monkey then how is it gonna suit her?)she said. Uff this girl and her drama's.

"haan yaar, terko na chirkut suit hota hai"(yea dude,shorty suits you.) I said pulling her leg. And as soon as I said that, I realised i shouldn't have. Because after I said it, she attacked me and started hitting me.

"Accha sorry meri chirkut"(ok im sorry shorty)I apologized. "Oye dosti mein no sorry no thank you. You know what terepe na bandar hi suit karta hai lekin."(hey there is no sorry and no thank you in friendship.And you what monkey only suits for you)she said.

"Ok meri maa." I said dramatically. And soon the bell rang signalling that the lunch break was over and we soon headed to our classes. After the day was over. I went home smiling for the first time after a lot of years.