тнєιя ρяιи¢єѕѕ <3 мιи∂ℓєѕѕ вєнανισя

Bio:

Hey everyone *waves* Im Kiera ( key-r-a) most persons call me Princess

Kiera. If you haven't guessed it already , I'm the princess of England daughter of Queen Amy and King Philip. I sixteen years old and just looking to have fun like regular teens. I have a soft Carmel skin complexion, soft pink lips , dark brown eyes, and long brown hair. Recently I haven't been doing my duties as a princess it's fun and all but it gets overbearing sometimes,that I just want to quit.

"Keira you have a grand dinner at 4:00, a party at 9:00 and a sleep over with all the royals princess at 10:00.

My mother said calmly, honestly I really didn't want to to go to any of them or do ,anything rather. I wonder what it's like to be a normal teenager? I thought for a good ten Minutes I have a great idea! I'll run away for some weeks to America, to see what it's like to be a normal teenager for once! This plan is brilliant but there is one flaw I need to leave now. I ran to my closet getting my not to big handbag and throwing in some of my clothes , shoes,make up and hygiene things. I am packed and ready to go now the hard part is sneaking out the house with out my parents seeing me. I creeped down the grand Stairs looking both ways before running down the hall way to the door. I am so lucky I forgot they went to a dinner, they won't even notice i'm gone. Walking out side the house I see the royal guards, this is going to be tricking for them not to tell on me. Wait! I got it I took out four hundred dollars and walked to the gate.

"Hault Princess wear are you going"

" I'm going out now let me threw"

"No princess out there is dangerous and I may have to call your parents "

" How about $200 dollars each?"

They took the money and made a zipper sign with their mouth and pretend to throw away the key. The gates opened allowing me to walk threw them. Taking out my phone I called a cab and have them drive me to the airport, this is going to be the start of something new! Getting out of the cab I paid the man but he rejected saying my appearance was enough pay. I thanked the kind man while he drove away. Walking in the airport was a piece of cake, I got my boarding pass to first class heading strait to Hollywood.

"Mommy is that the princess"

"Yes darling it is"

"Can I get a picture with her momma"

"You have to ask her and see dear"

As I was watching the news a four year old and his mom approached me with big smiles.

" Excuse me Princess my son Edward was wondering if he can have a picture with you "

" I would be happy to *smiles*"

Me and Edward took so many pictures silly faces, happy faces and more. I even took a couple with his mom. Before they left I gave Edward a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

"Momma did you see that she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me!"

"I saw dear now we can brag about it with your sisters"

They walked away happy as ever I think I just brighten their day. I boarded the air plane ,getting comfy ,and dozing off to sleep."

It's going to be a long three hours"

Princeton POV

I was in the bathroom fluffy my puff as usual before the meet and great. looking in the mirror I said you are one sexy dude before walking out. Ray ray, Prodigy,and Roc were watching the news that's odd really odd. I sat next to them as they continued to stare at the screen not one of them acknowledged my presence. The tv blasted loud threw my ears.

" Princess Keira is missing! The parents King Philip and Queen Amy suggested she ran away"

" Any information please contact the royal police at 467-9781 thank you"

They flashed pictures of the princess on the screen oh my gosh was she pretty, scratch that I mean beautiful!

( Prod Pov - Omg was that girl sexy )

(Ray Pov- I wonder if she was mine If she liked tacos)

(Roc Pov- I gotta have me a slice of that!"