PROCESS

____

disclaimer⚠️

These will not be the best nor will they be perfect. However, know that I try my hardest and put in the work. My style of cover art is mostly simplistic as you can tell by this cover or my other story covers. If you are looking for something else or anything flashy/dramatic I'd suggest some other Cover Shops that can be found in my reading list:

aesthetically challenged

-----------------

I accept ALL requests
[ check title for open or closed requesting]

READ THE ENTIRE PIECE!! Has important information for the whole requesting process.

__________

If you'd like to request here are a few things that need to be of completion and taken into account

__________

Requirements:

#1- Vote

#2-PM me or comment telling me the following:

what you want,
the title,
genre,
if you have a pen name,
anything you'd like to see,
a particular style you'll be looking for, etc.
why you are requesting from me,

#3- Email

the most important thing I will need is your EMAIL people. In order for you to have your cover or covers, I will need your email.

If I don't have that info, I honestly don't know how you'll get the covers I make.

__

#4- Feedback

I know this requirement might be unnecessary in some minds or unusual. However, I need everyone who requests to please give feedback on your covers. I know one of the other things I said to do was to comment your honest opinions, this is slightly different. With that, you have a choice to comment on any cover not just your own.

With this, I am asking for you to give me feedback on how the cover turned out, how it was receiving the cover, and your satisfaction.

That's all.

I know it seems like a lot but I enjoy torture. Just kidding but I really do want to improve and at least know how you guys feel about what you get. I know sometimes I've requested covers and didn't like them or how they turned out and then lied. Honesty is all I ask for here.

__

#5- Remakes

If a cover is not to your liking, you have only 2 remakes and if you do request a remake(s)or adjustment (s) please be specific and polite.

____

Kindness, Manners and Patience take you very far in life.

____

__________

Payment:

~VOTE for the part even if you don't like it
~COMMENT your honest opinions
~ FOLLOW me
~PICK ONE out of my other works to read comment, vote, and share.

____

Requirements and Payment must be done in order for your cover(s) to be sent to you.

____

If after this, somehow, you still decide to request a cover,  I will send you a number of days/ or weeks that you'd have to wait to receive your cover. However, if all of the requirements and payment (re-read beginning) are not complete, I will PM

' please make sure you have completed all requirements and payment' and send you the cover book to avoid confusion of any kind.

Now if, you have completed the requirements and the cover was not given within that time limit OR if I have not said anything about delays prior then you can spam the hell outta me or go on my message board and tell me politely that I failed to send the cover. If this does happen and you don't hear from me within 2 days, no payment is required and you get a shout out/ tag in one of my other stories.

______

WARNINGS⚠️

**please read the second/third warnings they are very important**

first⚠️

every cover I make will have at the bottom or top or somewhere not noticeable:

COVER DONE BY DIISCONNECTD. If you don't want this to be on your cover, tell me it won't be up there.

Here's the catch, you must to give me credit.

Tag me in the first chapter or give a shout out in your description. I will also read, comment and vote for your stories. But I need to be tagged or credited somehow.

second⚠️ ( will change in future, follow me to get notifications.)

If I have done a cover (s) for you and you have failed to respond to let me know if you have received them /or given me feedback within a week, those covers WILL be open to anyone who requests them. The part will have OPEN on the title next to the cover number and the authors name and tag with be deleted for confidentiality. Only thing that will remain is original titles.

The process with this will be the same, as if you were requesting an original.

however, if you chose to use these covers,

1- you CAN NOT use the original titles

If I do somehow see this, I will ask you to take the cover down and not to request from me again, if you refuse, I will report you.

2- depending on how many covers were made you can only chose one, so first come, first serve.

3- if you choose to PM me please make sure you have the cover number. For example, ' I would like to request #12"

third⚠️

If you have not met ALL the requirements and/or payment, you do not get remakes or adjustments.

________________

Thank you guys so much. I hope that this wasn't confusing and that some of you actually do decide to request if not I know some awesome cover artists, PM me for that info or go to my profile and look at my reading list:

aesthetically challenged

kisses,

-Ronny J.