Divergent High

This is my first story! I hope you enjoy!!

"Beatrice prior! Get up, you don't want to be late!" It's 7:30, I still have time a hour but I guess I'll get up now. I'm so nervous about how people will treat me. I just ended my huge t.v show, and my mom is now making me go to school to make some friends. I don't want people to treat me differently because I'm famous, but I have a feeling It will happen. I straighten my hair, apply some concealer & mascara, and get dressed. I wear my favourite pair of dark washed jeans and my wild fox sweater that says "i'd rather be shopping" which is so true! I get downstairs and my moms worker Ashley made me and my brother Caleb French toast. I finish eating and then tell my limo driver to drive me to school. I don't have my licence yet, but I'm taking my test sometime in the next month.

I get to school, everyone is crowding around my limo. I grab my channel bag and get out of the limo. "TRIS" everyone is screaming my name! I say Hi to a lot of people and take some photos, I get in the school and go get my schedule and locker number, "Hi, I'm" I'm interrupted by the lady "Tris, I know who you are of corse, my daughters a huge fan! Here's your schedule" "Thanks" I'm trying to find my locker but I don't know where it is, "Excuse me, do you think you could help me find my locker?" The girl I ask has shoulder length brown hair, and she is gorgeous. "Of course! Hah, You are right next to mine! I'll show you where it is! Oh and btw I'm Christina, but you can call me chris" "Thank you chris!" When she shows me my locker she introduces me to her friends, " this is will, Marlene, Uriah, Shauna, zeke, Lynn & four!" Fours really cute, he keeps staring at me, and I can tell I'm blushing. "Hi, I'm tris" " We all know who you are" Uriah says laughing, I smile. "So tris what do you have first?" "Science" "Oh me to!! So does Marlene, Lynn, and four!" "That's great! shall we go?" "We shall" she says laughing. I really like Christina. "Oh and I love your sweater btw!!!" "Thanks Chris!". We get to science and there is a seating plan, I sit next to four. He keeps staring at me, I finally speak "Hi, you're four right?" "Yep, you're tris right?" "Hahaha" I say. He's just so cute, and so to mention he has the most dreamy eyes. I go to lunch and find Chris, I go to her table. Everyone is staring at me, and smiling too. "Hi guys" I say, I hear I few " hi tris " and "hi's" back. "Hey I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to my house after school, my limo driver can drive you guys after school to my house" Everyone's in shock "YES ID LOVE TO OMG" says Christina. Everyone laughs and says yes aswell.

Writers note -

Thanks for reading! Comment if I should write more!