Games

JD never really enjoyed football games. He never had any fun watching someone else throw a ball around, he just didn't see a point to it. But there he was, sitting in the bleachers, holding a slushie he'd bought pre-game in one hand and a cigarette in the other. His eyes weren't really on the game, they were on the cheerleaders. His girlfriend, the beautiful Heather McNamara, was one of them and he was really just here to support her, and see her in that cute uniform she got to wear.
He smiled, watching her calmly and loving her little show. She was so cute, and he couldnt help but lick his lips in delight when she did a split. Her flexibility was hot, and he knew if she could do a split she could easily fit her legs behind her head. He would love to take advantage of that later-- naturally with her permission.
He couldn't get Heather out of his head. She was beautiful, hell, sexy. He couldnt wait to get her home and have extra fun with her, assuming the cheerleading didn't tire her out too much. He had to shake the lustful thoughts from hid mind. He tried to just keep himself focused on a more innocent kind of appreciation for Heather.
Meanwhile, she and the rest of the cheerleaders were given a break as the game went on. She waved at him from down below before taking a big swig of water from her bottle. Cheer really worked up a thirst, that was for sure. She was really happy to see him here as he almost never showed up to games due to his hatred for most of the people on the football team. It was an understandable hatred, considering most of them were dicks, but it still sucked he never attended for her sake.
The game was over after a while, and an exhausted McNamara was walking back to the parking lot so she could ride home with JD. Before she reached his bike, however, her arm was grabbed. She turned to see who, and it was none other than Kurt Kelly. She wasn't really in the mood to talk in general, but Kurt was a friend of hers, so she did her best to be polite.
"Congrats on winning, Kurt! You did great out there!" She said, feigning cheerfulness. She was a tired and didn't want to talk.
"Well thank you very much, Heather. I think we only won because of you!" Kurt complimented, an arm now around Heather's shoulder. She didn't really know what to do, not wanting to push him away, although she didn't like his arm around her either.
"Oh, don't flatter me. I don't think I have that kinda influence..." She started, but he cut her off.
"No, no, you do! You're so pretty, who wouldn't wanna win just to see your pretty smile?" Kurt said, clearly flirting with her. She rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Oh don't get cheesy, now." She giggled and tried to move away.
JD was by his motorcycle, smoking yet another cigarette when he noticed the scene. He overheard what was being said and decided then and there to put a stop to it.
"Oh yeah, she does have a beautiful smile, doesn't she?" He mentioned nonchalantly as he approached them. "I think she smiles best when she's with me, don't you think?"
Heather had a look of slightly worry in her eyes. She didn't want a fight to break out, although once JD showed up Kurt immediately removed his arm from her shoulder.
"Thats right Kurt. Let her go." He glared and grabbed Mac's hand. "C'mon sunshine, we're going to my place" He said, bringing Heather to his motorcycle.
"JD...I'm so sorry." She said, apologizing more on behalf of Kurt.
"It's fine. I just..." He clenched his fist with rage. "I'm fine, babygirl." He put a helmet on Mac and helped her onto the bike before getting on himself. Heather had a feeling she knew exactly what JD wanted to do at his house...and she loved the idea.