Izumi Sena x Reader ♥︎

BEFORE I BEGIN, I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS TO MY BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST FRIEND, MAI!!!! ALRIGHT NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!

(NOTE: School ended and you're standing by your shoe locker) You look outside and notice that it started to rain really hard,  but you realize that you forgot to bring an umbrella to school. It was then that Izumi showed up behind you. He whispers to your ear, "Hi there." You jump out of fear, then say, "YOU SCARED ME!!" and pout. Izumi says, "Fine, then I guess you don't need an umbrella???" You immediately take back what you said and tell Izumi that you need the umbrella. Izumi says, "Then hurry up and I'll take you home." You change your shoes. You and Izumi start to walk.

(NOTE: This is when you and Izumi are a few blocks away from school) Izumi says, "What kind of idiot forgets to bring their umbrella haha." You then reply, "Well at least I don't get rejected by Makoto lol." He gets slightly annoyed and pulls the umbrella away from you and you start to get wet. Izumi starts to laugh at you. You say, "Sorry, I didn't mean it. Can you give me your umbrella now??" He covers you with his umbrella and he starts to get wet. You tell him to move closer, but he doesn't and you figure it'd be better to leave it.

(NOTE: You are now a block away from your house) You tell Izumi, "You're soaking! , when we get there, come inside my house so you can take a shower and dry your clothes." Izumi replies, "Okay, but will your parent be okay with that?" You say, "I'm sure they'll be okay with it."

You now arrive at your house. You tell Izumi to leave his umbrella in the right corner, next to the door. Instead, he starts to spin the umbrella and all the rain on it lands on you. Izumi starts to laugh really loudly, but you don't say anything about it cause you know it'd be no use. You call out, "I'm home, Mom." , but you hear no reply. You say it once again and you still get no reply. You then remember that your mom told you she'd be home late because of work. You mumble, "Oh crap..." Izumi asks, "What's wrong?" You say, "umm my mom won't be home until a few hours." Izumi says, "oh uh do you want me to leave?" You say, "uh I don't mind, but do you?" Izumi says he doesn't mind and you two take off your shoes and go upstairs to your room. You give him a towel and tell him to use the bathroom linked to your room. He goes in the bathroom and you go downstairs and start to prepare food for the two of you. You go back upstairs to your room and go on your phone. A few minutes later, Izumi comes out of the bathroom with the towel loosely wrapped around his waist. You cover your eyes and ask him, "WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON?!!!" He says, "Well you didn't give me a change of clothes." You apologize and start heading towards the door to get a change of clothes for him, but you accidentally trip over and on top of him, landing on the floor. You start to blush a lot, but Izumi doesn't seem to be bothered by this. You try to think of a way to get Izumi embarrassed, but get interrupted by Izumi asking, "um so when will you get off of me?" You quickly get off of him and rush out of the room. You shut the door behind you and take a deep breath.

(NOTE: This is after you get clothes for Izumi and now you're back in your room) You hand Izumi the clothes and you go back downstairs to check on the food. The food is done and you start to plate it. After that, you call Izumi down to eat. In the middle of eating, you and Izumi are having a conversation. He notices that you have a grain of rice on your cheek near your mouth. He leans closer and licks the rice off your face. You start to get even redder than before. He says, "I love you, (y/n)" and forcefully kisses you before you can say anything. After the passionate kiss you and Izumi shared, you were about to say 'I love you too' , but you wanted to get back at him for everything he did. You and Izumi finish eating and head over to the sink to wash the dishes. In the middle of washing dishes, you remember that you wanted to get back at Izumi, so you whisper to his ear, "I love you, Izumi." He starts to blush a lot and you start to laugh but you're interrupted by a sensation on your ear which you found to be Izumi nibbling on your ear. You turn as red as a tomato and Izumi chuckles. You get annoyed and you pull Izumi's face close enough so that your lips are almost touching and you say to Izumi teasingly, "What do you want me to do to you?" He starts to blush and you feel satisfied. Izumi see you giggling and forcefully kisses you once again. He pulls away leaving you gasping for air from the forceful kiss. You and Izumi share a few more kisses and return to washing the dishes.

THE END

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!! LEAVE A COMMENT FOR ANY REQUESTS AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO DO THEM. YOUR WELCOME MAI!!!! ILYYY!!!