'Pretty Naughty'

This is me first fiction posted on. Me alias is Ringo's Beard and the smut I produce is quite good, I think. :D

Anywho, be warned; though. There is very graphic smut ahead as told by storyteller's POV.

************************************

     Ringo love had been being such a naughty, lil tease all afternoon. At the photoshoot when the Cameraman asked for a smile, he gave the sultriest he could muster. When a pose was requested, he stuck his hip out; accentuating his luscious curves. The very last straw for Georgie and I was when a serious look was asked for, Ringo love broke me ovaries and Georgie's balls by giving an open mouthed pout. At the end of the shoot, Georgie and I sat with our heads pressed together; speaking in hushed tones planning our Ringo baby's fate.
     Once we were dropped off home and got in, Georgie grasps Ringo love's wrist and slams him against the wall; pressing his body firmly to our small love. Ringo baby whimpers as Georgie whispers hotly; "You've been such a naughty, lil tease today that Mummy and I have decided to punish you." I nearly creamed me knickers at the sight of fear and arousal building in Baby love's clear, blue eyes. His plump, bottom lip trembled; very nearly tearing me damn heartstrings clean off. "What are you gonna do with me, Daddy? He asked, his normally strong; deep timbered voice trembled, too.
     Georgie chuckled deep in his throat. He loved domming our Ringo love. He never did hurt him more than he could handle, but he sure got off to the pretty sights and sounds. "Well, Mummy's gonna spank your round; gorgeous arse, then I'm gonna fuck you till you scream, my baby." Up till now, we've only ever done ass play. Tonight will be the night our Baby love's beautiful, tight hole loses it's Virginity; and the fear was written all over his pouty face. Baby love's eyes grew wide. "But, Daddy; I've never had your big cock in me arse. Won't it hurt? At that, I could see Georgie's cock twitch. Imagining his hard, throbbing girth pounding into our Baby love's tight asshole has gotten Georgie super riled. "Oh, yes; baby. It will hurt, but only for a little bit. Then it'll feel so good, I promise you." Georgie whispered hotly, his erection straining to get out.
     "Now, Ritchie love. Over Mummy's lap you go while Daddy watches." Georgie orders, and at that; I take hold of Ringo love's wrist and guide him to me spanking chair. The pleading look he gave me and the whimper that came with it nearly broke me heart, but the other sounds he'll make more than make up for it. Georgie took a seat across from us and took himself in hand. He stroked and tugged lazily while I teased Ringo baby with a hard smack to his supple bottom. He gasped and cried out more in surprise than pain.
    I sit meself down and Baby love stands sheepishly in front of me, his cock at me eye level. I look up into his gorgeous, fear stricken face and see the very hint of tears brimming in his bright; ocean blue eyes. "Alright, Baby love. Let's get you spanked, shall we? I ask, rhetorically as I reach up and undo his belt and trousers; then slide them and his pants down in one go. With his trousers and pants pooled 'round his ankles, I guide him down over me lap; his hard torso resting against me thighs. I can already feel his half-hard, monster cock twitch against me thigh.
     Georgie looks on from his chair, his eyes lidded and his mouth slack as he breathed heavily; his arousal evident. "You've been a very naughty, little boy today; Ritchie." I purr as I stroke the smooth, soft flesh of his scrumptious ass. "Couldn't help yourself, could you? Being the little tease you were." I say as I lay into him with firm, hard smacks. "Count off for me, Baby. We're gonna go to ten, is that clear? I asked. Ringo baby merely whimpered in response and I smacked him again, harder. "Ow, Mummy! He wailed. "I asked you a question, young man." Said I. "Is that clear? I repeated meself. Baby love nodded. "Yes, Mummy." Ringo baby obediently counted off as I spanked him. "One! *sniff* "Ah! Two! *sob* "T....T..Three! By the fifth spank, Baby cakes is thrashing and sobbing. "Ow! Please, Mummy? No more." He begged. "We're only halfway there, Mister." Said I as I continued his punishment. "It....*sob*....hurts! He wailed. "Spankings are supposed to hurt, Sir. Otherwise you won't learn." Over in the corner I hear Georgie mutter; "Yes, Mummy. Spank that naughty arse." Soon, Baby love was a sobbing; rock hard mess with scarlet cheeks. I ceased his spanking and me Baby love lay limply over me lap and cried.
     I gathered him up in me arms and snuggled him while I gently stroked his throbbing cock. "Shhh....Baby love. Don't cry, Sweetness. Mama loves you, but I had to punish you for teasing Daddy and me with your sexy self like you did." I soothe as he buries his face in me neck and moans softly from me tugging his cock. "I'm sorry, Mummy." He breathes. "I'm sorry for *sigh* teasing you. I *moan* deserve to be punished." He looks up at me with his soul melting puppy dog eyes, tears staining his cheeks. His bottom lip had gone full pout with a heart shattering tremble. "Oh, you're so very beautiful; my baby Ritchie love." I purr as I lean down and capture those plump lips in a hungry kiss. He moaned into me mouth as I stroked him faster. "Ah! Mummy, I'm gonna come! He cried out as his orgasm ripped through his core. Ribbons of hot, white come covered me hand and his belly.
     "Mmmm....Daddy likes that." Came Georgie's voice even closer, this time. He reached out and raised Baby love's chin, his long; spindly fingers touching him so delicately. "You are so gorgeous, my Ritchie." Georgie rumbled as he leaned down and planted a heated kiss to Ringo baby's juicy mouth. Pulling away, Georgie smirked and said; "Let's get you fucked, my Baby." He pulled Baby love off me lap and bent him over the couch, his scarlet arse on display. Georgie reached his right hand toward Baby love's mouth and coaxed two long fingers between Ringo baby's moist lips. Ritchie baby licked and sucked them, getting them nice and wet.
     Georgie pulled his fingers out of Baby love's mouth then pressed one deep into our Ritchie baby's tight asshole. "Ah! Baby love cries out at the odd intrusion. "Mmm....feels strange, Daddy." He whimpered. His deep timbered moan went right to me puss. Georgie chuckled in his chest. "It's ok, baby. It'll feel real good in a bit." Said he as he pressed a second finger in, scissoring Ritchie love's tight, Virgin hole open. Ringo baby gasped and sighed softly at the feeling of being stretched. That is until Georgie finds that tight bundle of nerves nestled within Baby live's velvet walls. "Oh, my God! He cried out as his eyes shot open. "What was that, Daddy? He breathed. Georgie grinned. "Found your prostate, son." He chuckled as he brushed it again, making Baby love thrash and writhe beneath his ministrations. "Please, Daddy; please? Ritchie love begged almost inaudibly. "What's that, baby? Couldn't hear you." Georgie teased as he stroked Baby love's prostate again. "Please fuck me! Baby love growled as he forced out the words.
     At that, Georgie needed no further nudge. Pulling his fingers from Baby love's hole, he replaced them with his hard; throbbing girth. Georgie pressed in slowly, making Baby love pant with need. "Ah! Daddy, you're so big in me tight hole." Ringo baby moaned as Georgie buried himself to the hilt. "Oh, you're so tight; my Baby." Georgie hissed as he bottomed out. Ringo baby nearly cried when he felt his erection returning. "Oh, Daddy!....Nnn....You're so *gasp* hard in me naughty arse." Pretty baby rumbled as Georgie fucked our Baby's pretty, little; round, bodacious ass. "I'm gonna come, my Baby. Do you want that, eh? Do you want Daddy to come in your tight, beautiful arsehole? Georgie teased as he found just the right angle to brush Baby love's prostate with each pass. "Mmmmm....Ah! Yes, Daddy! Yes, please? Come hard in me arse! Baby screamed as he was filled up with Daddy Georgie's hot seed. Georgie rode out his orgasm with one last thrust before very gently removing his ever shrinking manhood.
     Baby love stayed on all fours, a raging; leaking, throbbing hard-on  making him weep and Daddy's come dribbling out his rude pucker. "Oh, my God! He panted. "Mummy, I need to fuck you; please? He begged as he stood and turned to face me, puppy eyes rampant and a painfully hard dick in hand. I lay back on our bed and open wide, me 'Come hither, dear' finger in full use. Ringo baby's ovary destroying, heart-melting; brain exploding, tear jerking hotness is on me in a hot second. His plump, juicy lips attach themselves to me own with gusto as he slips his throbbing cock into me dripping, aching puss. I moan his name loudly as he fills me up.
     Baby love bottoms out with a deep rumble in his chest, then he starts thrusting hard and deep; brushing me g-spot with each pass. I wrap me legs 'round his curvacious hips, pulling him deeper still. "Oh.....Baby love!!! I pant. "M'close, my Baby." Me orgasm building in me core like a tight knot. "Ah! Ah! Me, too; Mummy." Ringo love moaned as he thrust hard one last time and came hard with a growl, me name on his scrumptious lips like a mantra. He trembled and collapsed into me arms, burying his face in the crook of me neck. I stroked his hair as he sighed with contentment. Daddy Georgie came over to lie down with us as we all snuggled together cozy and covered with sticky come. "I should tease you more often." Baby love said sleepily with a small grin. Daddy and I just kissed him and squished tighter.

-Fin