Not Such A Brotherly Affection After All(Slash)

"Is tomorrow your coronation, brother?" Loki was on Thor's lap and his head was resting on Thor's shoulder. Thor's fingers were running through Loki's raven-black, silky and straight hair.

" You are right. What, are you jealous of me?" Loki glared at the stunning blond god who was lying on the red couch and got off. He sighed and walked towards a gold-carved chair on which he sat down upon. Loki's body became colder, it always did when it was away from Thor.

"Don't flatter yourself, Thor. I'm just..." Loki trailed off mid-sentence and lay his head down upon his arms.

Thor stood up and strided to where Loki was sitting and placed his hands on both arms of the chair. He leaned in, entrapping Loki.

" Wait, what are you..you doing?" Loki's fear and slight excitement was apparent in his eyes.

"Something i wanted to do...for a very long time, in fact." Thor kissed Loki right on the lips and this was not just a brotherly show of affection. It was something much more than that. Loki groaned in protest as Thor continued. Thor pulled away after planting a few kisses on Loki's neck.

Thor smirked, happy to see Loki blushing furiously and it was a nice pink colour that suited his pale cheeks.

" I should do that more often. Anyways, what's wrong with my coronation being tomorrow?" He paced, watching Loki trying to calm himself after the kiss.

" Father will probably ask you to choose a girl to marry, am I right or not?" Loki looked down at his own hands that were trembling slightly. Thor was his brother, his friend and now, his lover.

" Yes, you're entirely right but I won't listen to him. We can elope...run away where we can be anyone we want to be. I don't give a damn about what Father has to say about it. He's an old man and a homophobic fool." Thor lunged at the emotionless Loki and tilted his head slightly. Then, he leaned in for another kiss, a more forceful, possessive one that sent tingles down Loki's spine.

They both broke away at the same time with Loki breathing in and out a little heavily.

" I love you Thor." Loki said that with much emphasis on the word 'love'.

Thor's face lit up and he smiled a genuine smile.

"I love you too." They both resumed their brotherly hug which was not too brotherly after all.