Unknown Number.

Aamira's POV:

RINGGGGGGGGG! Was the sound of my alarm clock. Once I rubbed my eyes I gazed over my bedroom table seconds after my eyes adjusted to focus, realising it was 9:30am, Saturday. I reached for my iPhone and found out that I had a missed call from an unknown number.

I wondered who had called me, so I rang the number up to see who would pick up. No answer... I tried again for a second time... This time an answer, but only could I hear breathing, but no voice was to be heard.

Aamira: "H-h-hello?...".

Suddenly the phone hung up. It was strange. Who was that? Anyway, maybe it was just a wrong number.

I went on my laptop, on Skype to see that Grace and Julia were online. I was so happy to see their joyful faces again. I hadn't seen seen them in a long time because they moved schools.

After the group call they told me that I could go to a camping trip with them and Julia's mother. I was so excited.

I then went to my mirror and realised that I had forgotten to take off my make-up before bed, so there I was looking like a panda.

Later on that day, while watching some breaking bad I heard a knock on the door. I was home alone, because my mom went out for work and doesn't come back till night. So I was pretty scared who was at my door at this time.

I looked through the tiny window of the door