Girls Can Play ßaseßall

A/N: hi so this is somthing that happened to me. I thought I would put this on wattpad because I wanted to.

So I have been striking out my self causeing outs to my baseball team. I stepped up to the plate with confidence in my body. Being the only girl on the team was hard but I just was myself. Enyways I stepped up to the plate the pitcher thru the ball I swung, STRIKE the umpire called out. He thru another stricke missed. That was 2 strickes. I stepped out the batters box practicing my swing. I stepped in holding out my hand so the pitcher wouldnt throw the ball. He thru it I felt the ball hit my bat. I looked up to see it going upward towards the fence. I went over. I stood there amazed. I started to jog toward first base. FOUL BALL the umpire called. I wanted to fall. My dreams were crushed. I got up to the plate knowing I was going to strike out. I walked into the dug out to a bunch of boys stareing at me.

Till the day I die I will remember this day forever.

I was 8 now I'm 10 and on a select boys baseball team. I'm a pitcher and first base. My team looks up to me as one of the MVP because when I step out on that field its game time. You can make fun of me all you want but in my faimly I'm a living legacy.

Another Quick Note: so there you go a girl hitting a home run as a 8 year old and that girl was me and I'm proud

Thanks For Reading Bye :)