And She Finds Her Light

Annika **Uff! I have been preparing so much for the undated and undecided marriage of baagadbilla..jaane inko shaadi karni bhi h yaa nahin** she was blabbering as usual talking to herself bcoz yet again it was dark nd she was late nd she was finding all her tasks more and more hopeless with each passing day.

As she was just about to go, daadi called her nd asked her to place file containing various catalogues in sso's room..urghh!!

She wanted to say "WHY ME" but then how could she question daadi so she took the file nd brisk walked towards his room .She didnt wanted to stay more than few secs in room of 'Khadoos Singh Oberoi' as it was late nd he could return any minute nd she was in no mood to face him right now.

She placed the file on table nd was just about to turn nd go when there was a loud sound nd it was total blackout...it was dark..complete dark nd there she was ..numbed in a sec ..unable to move. 

*************

Shivaay entered d hall nd was walking towards daadi sitting in d living room when suddenly all lights were out.

Daadi almost yelled in a high pitched voice.. "yeh kya ho gaya..itna andhera kyun ho gaya..koi h"

He ran towards her ..making his way thru darkness nd stumbling here nd there..

"Daadi main yahin hoon "

Pinky' s loud voice came from other corner of the hall "o my maata! yeh kaise ho gaya..arey koi mombatti le aao..yaa phir woh emergency waali light..kahan gaye sab "

Soon hall was lightened up with flourscent lamps nd candles nd all family members gathered in d hall..shivaay was busy screaming at security for finding reason of the blackout nd correct the problem immediately ..he wanted to be sure tht this was not another threat plann ed by gayatri .

Om="relax shivaay..electricians have been called nd problem is being looked into..abhi kuch der main lights will be on again"

Rudy * in a scared voice * ="in light of these lamps..aap sab kitne darwane lag rahe ho..."

Om nd shivaay exclaimed together ="shutup rudra" 

Suddenly daadi remembered something and called shivaay worridely.."billoo,billoo.."

Shivaay="kya hua daadi?" *goes and sits besides her*

Daadi="billoo woh annika, usko maine tumhare kamre main bheja thA..woh..woh usko andhere se darr lagta h beta...usko andhere se bahut darr lagta h..tum...

And before she could complete..shivaay was running thru the darkness,,towards his room.

************

"""Jiske panjey ko ittu sa diya gira deta ho

Usse bhi kya darna..jisse jugnu hara deta ho"""

haan..saahil..haan...bas yahi boloongi main...

**she was repeating d words all literally in her broken voice again and again**

Shivaay entered d room but it was all so dark there.He couldnt see a thing.

"Annika...annika...r u there? tum yahan ho? Annika..."

No one replied.

Shivaay ** if she was here,she would have replied ..she must have left before blackout..damn! Why didnt I brought a torch or candle..I shud come back with it nd check again**

With these thoughts in mind he turned to go back when he heard d words..

ni andhera ni h...jug..nu.. hara..deta..h...andhera...ni h..diya ..gira...deta ..h...ni...andhera...ni...h..ni..h..