My (singing) Story

I have made a lot of stories of made up characters, and now I just would like to make a "story" of me. This is mostly for all the people who wonder why I sing, how I got started, or how I'm so good at my age. Well, to be honest, I get it A WHOLE BUNCH! It's crazy! Mostly when I go singing at Karaoke Night at a Grill & Bar called Dakotas. Well, I thought about making a book about my life on singing....

So it's never been that I've never liked singing. I've always loved it. I didn't really start, I guess it's just in my blood. Maybe I sang while in my mom's stomach, or made catchy noises. I don't know, but I've always loved it. I really don't even know why.. Genes? The world may never know! But I'll never stop singing. Never! And when I say that, I mean NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!

And there's a lot of times when people ask me how I sing so well at my age. I hear a lot of wows, and stuff like that. But I don't even think it's that surprising. Anyone can sing like me, they just have to work at it, and teach yourself. I sing whenever I get the chance, and sometimes, I sing or hum without even noticing it. I've learned a lot over the years, as well. I've learned not to sing so flat, but to sing by trilling. I just taught myself how to sing, honestly, I've never had ANY singing lessons. I do now, though. I just started. But I plan on staying in vocal lessons for only a year. In my opinion, I think that the most successful, or most credit earned singers teach themselves. For example, Carrie Underwood is a Grammy award winner and gets a lot of credit for what she does, and she had no vocal training. And Justin Bieber, I believe, had no vocal lessons, either. So I would love to be one of those kind of artists.

Some of you probably don't like singing, and wonder why I do it. I do it because like I said earlier, it's in my blood. But some credit goes to Carrie Underwood. She is my #1 idol, and I would like to be as successful as her one day. Also, Ariana Grande. But mostly, Carrie. I just think it's fun! Singing to me is a stress reliever. Music has so much power that it can change your mood, and your outlook on the world.

Long story short: Singing Is My Life. That's all I have to say to all you who are wondering why singing is my hobby. There's really nothing much to it.

And all of you out there who love singing as much as I do, and want to be a singer as much as I do, and is pressured and put down, this is for you:

You can achieve your goal. It's your life. If you don't give up, and you work hard, there's nothing that can stop you. I believe in every single one of you. God has given each one of us a gift, and we should use it wisely. No matter what it is, either it's singing, dancing, or acting as your dream, if you work hard, don't give up, and don't listen to what other people are saying to bring you down, you can reach out your hand, snatch your dream, and have it! There's a plan for you. God gave it to us. All of us! We are capable of achieving and proceeding it. Go catch your dream. There's no turning back now.

~~~And that's all I had to say. Nothing really to it. I just keep following what my heart is telling me to do, and Im not letting what other people think stop me from what I love doing. Thank you so much for reading this. I'm so glad I got to share this with you all! Remember, singing the way I do, and how I do didn't take me a lot of work. If you truly love something, it's no work at all. I sing because I love doing it, not to get the center of attention, or show off. But because I'm doing what I love, and trying to fulfill my dream.

🌸Sent With Love, Sydney🌸