1. Give me my phone

(Brooke's POV)

"Give me my phone!"i said to Dylan as he was dancing around me like a crazy person.

"I'm not sure I can do that."Dylan said tauntingly.

"You going to be sure when I give you a black eye!"I said Yelling at him.

"Okay fine!" he said but then he quickly ran away with my iPhone five. He ran around the corner past the door. The door opened fast and hit him in the face. I walked diagonally across him and grabbed my phone. I walked to the door and said "thanks Marley!"

"What for?" she said.

"Oh you opened the door in Dylan's face and he had my iPhone." I said laughing with in words.

"Oh cool." she said. Marleys my best friend. Samarie came out to the entrance and said

"Why is Dylan on the floor?"

"Marley hit him with the door." I said.

Samarie helped him up. and asked him if he was ok.

"I'm fine I kinda deserve it I took Brooke's iPhone." he said smirking.

"Oh ok. But you guys have a show in three hours, so you better go down to the palace." Samarie said smiling her bright smile that Nile absolutely loved.

"Ok!" we all said already halfway out the door. we hopped in the limo. Carley was already in there. which surprised me a lot she's always late.

(Carley's POV)

It was crazy everyone jumped into the limo like crazy people. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What are you doing in here? you never get some where early." beautiful said.

"While You guys were in there fighting over Brooke's phone. I was out here reading my book." I said smirking.

"Oh cool! Bobby we need to get to the palace." Brooke said smiling.