Prologue :)

"Hi. Yes, a table for one please," I say softly as the waiter leads me to a table,"Wait, I'm sorry. May I sit at that table?" 

The waiter looks at the table I'm talking about and points.

"Yes, the one next facing the scratchy window. Thank you." I quietly walk to it and sit on the second chair on the left side. I take out my laptop and created a new document that I would name later. 

This was the exact spot I sat in three years ago. Three years ago, when I met him. The boy that change my life. 

He was sitting on the curb, hugging his knees with his arms, as a group of college students walked past him. All of them took their time to spit on him and kick him. I don't know what came over me, but i just left the diner even before my food came. I just walked out to where he was and sat next to him. When I looked at him, he turned away so that I couldn't see his face.

"Hey.." I said, "Don't let them do that to you." Suddenly, this couple walked by and the guy smacked the boy on his head. His girlfriend, I suppose, just giggled and clutched the guys arm. 

I grabbed the sitting boy's wrist, "Listen, aren't you even going to do something about this? You can't just let them do this to you." I was so frustrated to see someone like this, but the boy still didn't face me. He didn't say anything either.

He looked at the way my hand wound around his wrist for a second, but quickly looked away. I stood up, ready to leave. If he wasn't going to talk, then fine. There was nothing to do. I took a step, and I felt someone grab my wrist. The boy. He grabbed my wrist and looked up at me, and I didn't leave. I didn't move at all. His eyes begged me to stay, and it was as if no one talks to him at all.

I gasped when I saw his face, "I'm Kai." he said. 

Then I knew why people avoid him on the streets, and I turned away. He grabbed my other wrist, and I gasped again in horror. I wriggled out from his grasp, and I took a step back. 

"No wait-" he whispers as he reaches for my hand.

I take another step back, but i trip and fall backwards.

"Hey, hold on-" Kai reaches for my hand again, but I just yank my hand away and look up in horror. 

"Get away from me," i look up at him.

"I just wanted to-" he starts, but I cut him off.

"Don't touch me." I don't know what had come over me then. I never reacted this way to any stranger before. 

His concerned look disapeared as a scared look took his face. But that look disapeared as well, and he was angry. 

"You're just like the rest," he looked down at me and muttered, "For a second I thought you would be different, but I guess I was wrong."

Then, he ran away. I thought I would never see him again. I was wrong. I was wrong just like everyone else. 

As I look at the empty document, I think some more. How did everything start? I need to start at the very beginning. I wish I was there from the start, then I would have every part from the beginning to the end.

But this is his story, not mine. 

-

-

-

-

heyy :)

i hope you liked this short prologue-ish thingy haha!

well, i'll post the next chapters as soon as the prologue gets umm 10 votes and 5 comments?

yayy, well pleasee vote and comment and tell other people tooooo because i really want to post the next chapters :)) i wrote six chapters already haha 

if this (prologue) is confusing.. vote and comment! then i'll post more and it'll make more sense because i go straight to the story in the first 2 chapters :)) 

byee love yaa 

xoxo