One Too Many Shots

Perhaps Aelin had taken one too many shots.
One moment, she was attempting to get gloriously smashed at her official coronation party.
Apparently she had succeeded in getting horrendously drunk, as the next moment, she was falling down a hole.
The farther she fell, the wider the hole got. And random objects started falling with her, such as a piano. And a cabinet's door flew open and almost hit her in the face.
All of a sudden, she hit the ground.
Luckily, her assassin instincts kicked in and she landed on her feet, then ducking into a forward roll. It might not have helped the landing, but it sure looked cool and ninja-esque.
"Woah! That was so cool! Are you a ninja?"
"Wha..?" Was the only response she could muster as a kid, around Evangeline's age (Well, he looked it. He could be immortal. You could never tell with immortals.), stared at her. He looked like every other blonde, blue-eyed kid. Except for the little red devil horns that poked out of his hood. And the spade tipped tail. And the tiny little wings poking out of his back.
Great. A demon.
At least it wasn't a full grown one..?
Aelin looked around, and she realized she must be in the realm of the gods, or something like that, as the world around her was absolutely breathtaking.
Huge trees sprung up around the clearing she was sitting in, and their branches seemed to touch the sky. Wildflowers of every color imaginable covered the forest floor, and filled the air with their scent. Millions of butterflies filled the air.
"So are you a ninja?" She had almost forgotten about the demon kid.
"Not quite. More of an assassin-turned-warrior-queen."
"Even cooler! Oh, my jerk brother is a queen! He's not a warrior though. You're a thousand times cooler."
"Um... Guys can't be queens..?"
"....What? Of course they can! It's a job! Anyone could be a queen!" Well, that was weird. Hey, maybe she should get Aedion to be a queen! He'd probably like that. Except he'd get all humble and be like, oh, I cannot except this gift! And shit like that he always says.
Sometimes she wished she had Aedion's gift of humbleness.
Then she realized he wasn't actually that humble. Just humbler than her.
It was impossible to be less humble than her, so that wasn't exactly an achievement.
"Say, are you lost?" Said the weird demon kid.
"Um.. yeah. I guess I am."
"I'll take you to my friend Gilbert's house! He lives around here. He's really smart, he could lead you to where you want to go."
"Well, sure. This Gilbert fellow seems my best bet to get back to my home."
"Oh, just so you know, he's a little.. weird."

*

Aelin walked through the forest, her hand on Goldryn's hilt. The occupants of this strange land might not be as friendly as the demon kid, whose name she had learned was Peter.
     A sort of groaning echoed through the forest, and seemed to be coming from a bush. The queen of Terrasen motioned for Peter to stay quiet and crept towards the bush.
      Aelin gracefully tripped over a root and fell in the bush.
      She definitely was not expecting Lysandra.
      But that was who was in the bush.
      "Ly?"
      "Wha..? 'Lin?"

So, each chapter with be focusing on a different pair of ToG charries, the order will go something like this- Lysaelin, Rowaedion, Chaorian, Elorcan. Each pair will have a joker (or bat) to guide them, until they all meet up at Gil's house.