Torn Mask

Introduction-

Our relationship had never been easy.She'd love me one minute and then the next minute she'd be at my throat.Most people think that it's always the woman who's the victim.It hurts that when I told my mother she just laughed and told me lying was for children.

Chapter 1-

The rain thumped down on my numb face as I walked through town.People refused to leave their homes and now I could see why when my ankles felt numb.That the amount of water that had fallen had reached my ankle it shocked me,it had never been like this here.I sighed,just wanting to get to Rose's house before I died from drowning.

I knocked at Rose's door.I had to wait a while,but when she answered,she was all smiley and happy,"Hi,Danny." she said,letting me in.I smiled,"Good morning,Rose.".We had a quick coffee when I received a text off my sister.Rose's face dropped,"Who's that?"

"Soph."

"Who the hell's 'Soph'?" Rose snapped,snatching my phone.She looked at it,"You love her?!"

"Of course I do,she's my s-"

"Bit on the side?Am I not good enough for you!?" Rose screamed,throwing her mug at me and letting it hit my chest.Every time I tried to speak she'd beat me,screaming abuse.I left her house with a broken nose,a black eye,a cut down my face and I think she dislocated my shoulder.