more about embarrassment

so we were boarding on the plane, i got the window so i went to go sit in my seat. then i see taylor caniff sit by me. GREAT! ugh... i think he is full of him self, but i mean if i was him i would be too. i think that he likes all the attention, like he likes haveing the girls all up on him and he is a massive flirt, he trys too hard and i just am not a fan of him. "hey." "hi." i feel bad, i kinda gave him attitude. It was really hard though, he is so perfect. "hey your really pretty" he smirked his great smile. "thanks." he looked away i could tell he knew i wasnt interested in him. but to be honest i was. like alot. But I dont want to fall for him and i dont want to be heart broken again. Next thing you know you have matt sitting next to taylor, oh my gosh, why? its like hot guy over load, jesus. "hey who is that girl? i saw her talking to cameron to." matt asked taylor. "oh i dont know she is pretty though huh?" they acted like i couldnt hear them. "you know i can hear you guy right? if you want to know you can ask me.. im not that scary." i laughed and went back on instagram. "so whats your name?" taylor asked. "im tiffany." "oh!" they both said. i fell asleep next thing you know im laying on taylors shoulder. i woke in panic. "oh my god, im so sorry, i didnt mean to fall asleep on you." "its okay i dont mind." he smirked and I felt really awkward because we still had an hour on the plane. I needed to go to the bathroom so they all had to get out of there seats to let me out. i felt really embrassed. as i was getting out i felt my butt being grabed. I look back and of course it was taylor. he winked at me.. ew. as i was makeing my way to bathroom I ran in cameron, he didnt see me but when i was looking back i kinda didnt see where i was going because i was so caught up looking at him, So i turned around and the bathroom door flew open. "oh my god i am so sorry" the girl said., And that got the attention and everyone turend around and looked. Even cameron. My face got really red and they all started laughing. i came out of the bathroom and cameron standing right there. My eyes widen, and he says to me. "i never got your number, i was kinda pulled in with all the other guys." "oh, you still want my number after i humliated myself and got hit by bathrooms doors we laugh and i give him my number. I went back to my seat and i was just smileing. "um, is everything all right.." matt asked. "yeah im fine." i laughed. the plane landed and i see a poster with my name on it. he me to the hotel i was at.