Before the Beginning

Hiii!

This is my first publication and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

~   If you all don't like long monologue-ish paragraphs, just go ahead skip all this and start chapter 1! :)  ~

I want this to be special for you as it is for me. 

Have you ever felt a feeling that just can't be repeated or means so much more for you that words can describe? What are your most memorable, magical or even unexpected moments?

If you would like to, let me know your stories by commenting on a story or contacting me; I would LOVE to try to re-capture your moments and spin them into tales!

This is under the "Random" Category but fan fiction, fantasy, adventure, teen fiction, poetry and pretty much anything else are all welcome!

I always never know where I belong; I'm not a complete "anything". Not 100% nerdy or arty, extrovert or introvert, etc. A mix of a lot of those things, yes. I'm 100% random. Best way to put it, I am me. Which is why I thought of compiling random bursts of stories that I have written over time that capture some memories, be it good or bad because they're a part of who I am. Some entries are just my own thoughts that I penned down.

As mentioned if you have ideas for any story that you would like to share for me to work on, feel free to do so! Some of these stories have been adapted from some original storylines of mine that I may or may not develop further. Do vote and comment and feedback is always appreciated.

I will continue adding stories here and then, maybe in the future, I'd have a schedule for updates, but for now, I'll do it whenever I can. Thank you for reading guys! Love y'all xxx

r.s.

s