Part I

(WARNING!!: THIS INSERT CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE FIRST SEASON OF SEVEN DEADLY SINS!! IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE ANIME YET, I ADVISE YOU CLICK OFF OF THIS STORY AND WATCH THE SHOW FIRST. THANK YOU!!)

Lyboruo Village

Outskirts

Noon

(M/n): *Looks at his left* Hmm.

When (M/n) looked at his left, he finds a sign that says the following:

The Boar Hat.

(M/n): "The Boar Hat". *Nods his head* Yup, this is the place.

With that said and done, (M/n) then opens the door and enters the bar, only to find the place to be completely empty. He was really shocked by this because when this joint arrived at town yesterday, it was packed to the point where there had to be tables set outside. But now, the place looks like a ghost town.

Maybe it's because they're still closed right now? Or maybe all the employees are on break and will go back to work shortly. Overall, you couldn't find anyone inside until a certain young man will prove you wrong in just a momen-

????: *Appears behind (M/n)* Hey there!!

(M/n): *Jumps in surprise* EEEEEP!!

(M/n): *Looks at behind him* W-Who're you!?

Meliodas: *Offers to shake hands* I'm Meliodas, proud owner of The Boar Hat.

(M/n)(In thoughts): Wait, this kid's name is "Meliodas"? He can't be the actual thi-

????: HEY!! WHAT'S GOING ON OUT THERE!?

Upon hearing this sudden voice, (M/n) looks towards the kitchen’s door and finds a pig. A talking pig. As in bacon that can actually speak english.

????: *Walks up to (M/n) and Meliodas* Can't a pig eat his scraps in peace?

*Awkward silence occurs*

(M/n): *Looks at the pig dumbfounded* Th-The pig is talking.

????: *Looks at (M/n)* Uh, yeah!! I am talking. Haven't you seen a talking pig before?

(M/n): *Shakes head in reply* N-No.

(M/n)(In thoughts): First this bar comes to town out of the blue and now I'm hearing a pig that can speak. Can this day get any weirder?

Meliodas: Anyways. *Looks at (M/n)* What can I do for ya?

(M/n): *Remembers upon hearing the question* Oh!! Right!!

(M/n): *Looks at Meliodas* I'm here to pick up some liquor for a pal of mine, Grandpa Floyd. Know him?

Meliodas: *Thinks for a moment* Oh yeah!! I remember him. He came over here yesterday and asked if I can sell him some of my best alcohol.

(M/n): Yup, that's him alright.

Meliodas: Take a seat, I'll go get it.

(M/n): *Nods in reply* Sure.

With that said and done, Meliodas then heads for the storage room to fetch Grandpa Floyd's liquor while (M/n) took a seat at the counter.

(M/n): *Yawns a bit* I'm bored.

(M/n): *Looks at the pig* Mind giving me some entertainment, pork belly?