The Mystery Smile: Akashi Seijuro (KNB inspired)

A far away star and always so distant. That's what my crush seems to be.

He always looks away from anybody except from his team mates in basketball. Always so smart yet doesn't brag about it. And the thing I noticed from him is, he doesn't smile a lot..

He's the captain of the Generation of Miracles, Akashi Seijuro. My ultimate crush since then.

Sometimes it makes me wonder, "does he even smile?"

I realized that the last part have escaped my thoughts. I looked around to see if anyone heard me, luckily no one did.

I gasp because I felt relieved that no one noticed what I said lately. While I was still thinking about him I didn't notice the school bell which signs for the recess time.

Almost five minutes have passed since the start of the recess my friends called me.

"Janine, aren't you coming to the canteen? We're waiting for you." said my friend Daphne.

"Oh, ok! I'm coming, I'll just get my bag."

"Ok, we'll wait for you on the front of the room." she said.

After I got my bag I immediately run towards the door but before I knew it I have bumped into someone.

"I.. I'm so sorry, I was running then I..."

I suddenly stopped after realizing who's in front of me.

It was Akashi-kun. "Ouch! That hurts a bit. Watch where your going or you might hurt your self. Wait, are you even alright?"

I was really surprised to see him this close that's why I didn't reply as soon as possible.

"Janine? Can you hear me?" he said.

"Y..yeah! I can hear you, and I'm alright." I answered.

"Well then, I'll get going."

Right after what he said I stood up to go to my friends. Then my ankle started to hurt. There was a small bruise from the impact lately, it must have hit the seat next to me.

I tried to stand again but now I can't barely lift my body. It's starting to hurt even more by the time passes by.

There was no one in the room rather than me and Akashi because everyone went to the canteen.

"Janine what happened?" Akashi went to help me.

"It seems that my ankle hit the chair earlier" I said.

"Hop on my back, I'll carry you to the clinic."

My body started to heat up, maybe I was blushing brightly red.

Yet I had no choice but to let him help me, do I?! Because my ankle's starting to hurt even more.

He carried me to the clinic like a child in his back and stayed with me until the nurse came.