Blood stained child

Clementine awoke with a THUD! to the incessant sound of her alarm clock. It was only 3am, but she had to be up early for the big move. She was a young girl and she lived with her parents in California. It was a quiet place (especially in the summer) yet her parents made a fuss over everything... birthday's Christmas, anything. you name it, there'd be a celebration. But the thing she hated most abut her parents was that they were 'travellers' so she could never stay in one school for more than a year, but they didn't blame her for getting low grades in her lessons.

Clementine (or clemmy as her parents called her) was a strange child, she always had been. There wasn't many people who understood her ways. She had long black hair with blue highlights and a fringe that swept over her pale face. She carried a black and white checked bag covered in badges of her favourite bands, she wore black skinny jeans and never left the house without her hoodie and converse. Everyone in her school was different but something about this one felt different...

Clemmy climbed out of bed and got ready, she still had some bags to pack although her parents had told her they were moving 3 months ago. It didn't take long though before she was packed and ready to go.

"MOM! ARE YOU UP YET?!" she shouted.

"yes I'm up" she said as she plodded out of her bedroom, her dad following behind.

"I've packed my bags and I'm dressed, but I need something to eat. Dad.... you know because you love me?..." clementine added, hinting at her dad to make her breakfast.

"fine, but someday you'll have to make ME breakfast someday... I miss your coffee's and you get the bacon just right". her dad nodded and walked downstairs.

"right I'm going to go into my room and listen to my music, oooh pierce the veil obviously... I'll be down in about 20 minutes???" her mother nodded, looking behind Clementine to make sure she was being truthful about the packing and walked downstairs. Clementine walked back into her room where she laid on her bed and put her earphones in. It wasn't long before she was in a world of her own...