Story 1-Chapter 1

Adrian's Point Of View 

 -BEEP BEEP BEEP!-

"Ahh I don't want to get up" I groaned as I leaned over trying to hit the snooze button on my alarm but I leaned to far over making me fall off my bed hitting the floor with a loud thump, bringing my Blood on the dance floor comfier with me. My long black front bangs hung in front of me dark brown eyes making it hard for me to see. I sighed and got up wobbling to my bathroom where I took a shower waking me up. After I went to my room picking out a hollywood undead shirt with black skinny jeans and knee high converse with chains on them. After getting dressed I went back to do my hair and make up. I put on this A necklace that my best friend Alexandre gave me for my birthday five years ago, and ever seance then I have liked him. A smile spread across my face when Blood on the dance floor Love struck started blaring on my phone. I giggled walking to my room and answering it. "Why hello there my Alexandre." I said with a giggle."Get your cute butt out here I'm waiting." "Okay ill be out in a second" I said with a smile and hung up grabbing my things and walking down the stairs and out side. When I got out I run up to Alex hugging him tightly as he picked me up and spun me around like in the cute romantic movies. "Hey there beautiful." He said putting me back on my feet taking my hand and led me to the car. "He to you too" I said with a giggle looking at him up and down. I will say he looks pretty damn sexy. When i first met him, his jet black hair and beautiful brown eyes won me over, But then we started talking and I fell for his personality. Today he had on the band shirt I gave him with a pair of blue skinny jeans on and black van shoes. "You look really good today Alexandre. Not gonna lie." I said with a giggle and blushed when we got into the car. "Thanks babe now close your eyes. I have a surprise for you." I nodded closing my eyes while my heart raced. I wondered if it was ever going to stop. "Now open love." He said, I opened my eyes and right there in front of me was the most beautiful bracelet i have ever seen and a cute card to go with it. I squealed hugging him tightly. I finally let go and he put the bracelet on my right wrist. I couldn't help but notice that he had a necklace on and as I looked at it I noticed it was just like the bracelet he was putting on me. Awe how cute we match now, I thought to myself."Thank you thank you thank you! I love it it's so beautiful!" I said hugging him again with the biggest smile ever.

"Good to hear kitten now lets get going before we are late." He said braking the hug and started the car. After the twenty minute ride or so we walked into school and to my locker. We sat there talking for a few minutes or so then walked our separate ways to class. At lunch time i met up with Alexander and we went to subway, one of the many little restaurants close by our school. "Can I ask you something?" Alex had said as we walked into the store and waited in the line. "Anything love." I said with a smile turning to face him. "Well there is this girl, She's just wow. She is amazing, she's beautiful, smart,funny and just wow. ell how do I tell her I may be in love with her?" He asked looking at me as we slowly made our way to the front of the line. "Oh well I guess you should just talk to her about it and see how she feels." I said then we both ordered. "Thing is I know she feels the same though." He said as we got our food and started walking to a  table. To tell you all the truth this news made me a little sad, knowing he may be in love with a girl who's is not me. Pretty shitty. "Well then I say just talk to her. Tell her how you feel." I said with a smile really wanting to cry. Sad thing is I can't even tell him I like him and have liked him since I met him. "Thanks Adrian. I  may just do that" I simply nodded chocking back the tears i held inside smiling like nothing was wrong.

Added a little more but don't wanna type any more. Having a bit of in off day >.< Hope you like the more i added.