•Part One•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It was time for school.

I slammed my hand on the clock to shut it up, and rubbed my eyes out of tiredness.

I stood up and stretched, trying to wake myself up. I walked to my closet finding something to wear for the day.

I eventually picked out a Blue, Purple, and Pink tank top with black pants with black shoes. The top reminds me of the Bisexual flag and I love it. I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I grabbed some Lucky Charms and poured some in a bowl, but some fell on the floor. "Shit.. " I said quietly, as I pick the cereal off the ground and ate it.

Hey, I don't want to waste any food.. I thought.

I went to the fridge to get the mill when I noticed a note on the fridge.

It read
Yukima

Hope you have a great day at school. I made you some lunch, it is in the fridge.

-Mom

I took the note off the fridge and stick it in my pocket. Opened the fridge too grab the milk and the packed lunch.

~A few minutes later~

I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed the lunch. While walking out of the house a thought came to me Shit.. I almost forgot my backpack. I run back inside to get my supplies.

After I got my Red and Black backpack, I head off to the bus stop. Waiting for the bus to arrive.

~Five minutes later~

What felt like an eternity of standing, a big bright colorful bus stopped in front of me and the door opened. I walk too the bus and step inside.

I almost tripped on the steps but I caught myself before falling, Acting like it never happened and kept walking up the stairs.

However the man with a gray beanie sitting at the wheel, StoneFace noticed.

"Are you alright? It looked like you took a leap there." He smiled.
I giggled "I'm alright, Thanks for asking."
"No problem!"

As I was walking to my seat he called out "Smile Always!"

Smile Always..

I love when he says that, It gives me confidence to always be positive even in darkest of times..All you have to do is be positive and do what makes you happy.

As I sat down in my seat the bus started moving again in the direction on the school.

I stare out of the window while listening to all the chatter that is going on around me.

I wonder if something will happen today? I thought
Something Amazing..I guess I'll have to wait and see..

-----------------------------------------------------
Author's note

Hai peeps..I hope you liked my story so far. The next chapter will be coming out tomorrow..but if it doesn't then it'll come out the day after tomorrow.. until then I'll see you later

-Yuki