Change Your Dirty

"Your a mess. Your a billionaire who cannot keep his house clean. Look at this. Dirty laundry on the floor. Unwashed dishes. Snacks in your bedroom. Come on now. If your not going to clean it, then use your money to get someone who can. No one's gonna date you or marry you if you don't," my mother says.

"I don't need to date or marry anyone. As a matter, I don't want too. But, if you insist I will tell my manager, Tracy, to hire a housekeeper today to start cleaning my house. Now, please leave me. I have work to do," I said passing the one women who excessively cares way too much about me.

I am a grown adult and still she wants to visit my home everyday and make sure I am alright. I refused to let her make me stay with her when I turned 18, even though she wanted me to. She is too loving and concerns way to much for me. However, she is my mother and she is the only person I cannot disrespect even though she gets on my nerves 24/7.

"I'll call her. You needn't to worry. Go back to work. I make sure I can get one that can cook too because eating out everyday isn't healthy. Go ahead and finish you work," she smiled closing softly.

At least that will keep her occupied for the next few hours. I don't have work to do because my other manager, Jacob, is handling it all. Don't worry, I do sometimes check up on them and making sure they are stealing my money and trying to secretly bring my business down.

It's crazy because my mother once told me I have Philophobia. I don't believe because I don't have a fear of falling in love or fear of love at all. It is just that it is annoying. What good is there spending time with someone and spoiling them with gifts. I can do that all by myself. The only good thing there probably is, is sex. But, of course I can always do that on my own too... with my hand.

I am pretty tired so I'm just gonna take off my clothes and trainers, and throw on a jumper, then go to bed.
———————————————————-
Jane Ann POV- (Nathaniel's Mother's POV)
"Jane, are you sure you want him to be your son's housekeeper and personal maid?," Tracy asked me whilst showing me his profile picture and description.

"My son only trusts a few people and he needs to open up more. Maybe even find love. He is too much of a reclusive person and got those traits from his father. The man who left him as a little boy to take up another wife and have two other kids. I hope this boy can change him. Make him a sleep in housekeeper, so my son can see him all the time. Maybe he can break his stone heart."

"Yes, ma'am."
———————————————————
Nathaniel's POV

*Yawn*
"What time is it?" Oh, its 7:30 in the afternoon. I step out of bed and throw on a pair of sweatpants. I notice that my room is cleaned spotlessly. Maybe my mother cleaned it, I chuckled.

She will always complain about my messiness, but will clean it up anyways. I also smell something good, like my favourite spaghetti and meatballs. Maybe it's my mother, but I thought she was going out with friends tonight. She probably left me some to eat on the stove. I am kinda hungry anyways.

I started heading to the kitchen, and as I walked in I spotted a young man. In an apron. Placing meatballs on top of spaghetti in a glass plate. He was slim, and very small. About 5, 5 with auburn hair. I couldn't see his eyes though. But why the hell is he in my kitchen cooking?!

"Hey, who are you and how'd you get in here? Did someone leave your cage open?"

He spinner around quickly, astonished. "Chill out, Mr. Sassy-pants. My name is Aiden. I am your personal housekeeper and maid."

"Hahaha. Wrong house, love. You need to go. I don't know who you thought allowed you in here, but it surely wasn't me," I laughed, pushing him towards the door.

"Hey! Let go! I am working for Jane Ann and she showed this specific home and showed me what to do inside of it! Your name is Nathaniel Davison and I was hired to be your personal maid!," he said wiggling out of my hands.

I dropped him on the floor. " My mother hired you? Why the name of god's would she hire someone like you? Ugh! She is so extra! When I told her to hire a housekeeper I didn't mean it," I yelled quickly grabbing my phone and dialing her number.

"Mother!"

" Well, it looks like you have met your new personal housekeeper. Do you like him?"

"Listen, you need to get rid of him now. No one is supposed to live in my house, but me! Come and get him and throw him back from wherever you retrieved him!"

"Nathaniel Davison! How can you be so heartless and cruel? He is a young boy who needs a little cash and was willing clean your house and cook you food and you cannot even be thankful. He is not leaving that house, he is going to cook for you and clean, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it! Now, I have some friends I need to catch up with," she calmly said.

I growled lowly and hung up the phone. I looked back at the young boy dusting his clothes and getting back to fixing what I am assuming is my plate.

"Make yourself a plate too, Aiden. I guess we are eating together tonight. Shall I show you the dining room?," I asked falsely grinning.
———————————————————
Nate's POV

He had a round face with round, bright green eyes. A slim build and a small nose. And curly auburn hair with full lips. He was attractive. And his name was Aiden Carter.

"...welp, that's enough about me. Tell me a little about you," Aiden said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"There isn't much for me to say. I'm rich. Hot. Mean. And cocky. Those are the main adjectives I am described as on a regular basis."

"Haha. I shall let you know then that I am sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. I can be sweet, but you don't want to mess with me."

"I guess I'll try and test that theory then, mate."

"I guess you can try... mate," Aiden smirked sipping his tea.