Chapter 1: Roomies

~ Frankie's POV ~
It's the first day of senior year in Liberty High of New York, New York. Students go to dorm rooms here in this school for senior year and we have roommates. At first I thought I was cursed with Elizabeth Cerny as my roommate. She was a prude and ignorant. We have the last year to savor clubs and class president, and prom. Prom elections did both, they elected the class president and king and Queen. And I was going to get both.
~ Lizzie's POV ~
Liberty High. The first day here, finally senior year. I'm going into Harvard. Here in senior year is kind of like college, in the fact that we have dorms and roommates. At first, I thought I was going to have a living hell this year with my roommate, Francesca Santiago. She was loud and stubborn. But whatever, this story is about the election of class president, I don't give a flying fart about prom Queen or King but class President was going to be MINE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frankie
It was the week before school and we had already gotten our periods but, then a letter arrived to my house. I opened up to see a boy around my age, light brown eyes with gold flecks and messy black hair. He handed me the envelope and he stammered a bit.
" um um, you need to sign this " he said handing me a form with a signature line

x Francesca Santiago.                                                     ________________

" thanks Elliot " I said reading his name tag making his cheeks turn red.
" bye "
He said winking and walked out of my doorway down the steps to his mail truck.
I closed the door and my twin brother, Tony ran down the stairs and ripped the envelope from my hand.
" Hey you doofus " I yelled trying to chase him. Even though we were twins he was taller then me and all he had to do was hold it over his head. He laughed like a child to me and I tried to jump getting it but he rose his arm higher. I was about to full on body slam him when my aunt came down from the spiraled stairs. Her curly dark chocolate brown hair at her waist.
" what are you guys doing? " she said in a kind but firm voice.
" he has my letter from school " I whined
" your such a baby " he said
" your such a douchebag " I said getting him back
" HEY! Watch the language, Tony don't bother your sister and Frankie don't call your brother that " my aunt said already next to both of us. She signaled Tony with her eyes to make him give the letter to me. He rolled his eyes and lowered his arm. I stuck out my tung annoying him. He nudged me on the side playfully and we giggled.
" ok babies, I need to go run errands Tio ( uncle  ) is in a meeting so you guys are gonna stay alone for a while. Behave yourselves and don't fight. " my aunt said grabbing her purse from the chair next to the flower pot. She kissed us on the cheek and walked out the door.
" BYEEE!! " Tony and I yelled as she got into the car. I opened the letter and was given the dorm number and my roommate.
" shit " I said annoyed.
" Lizzie Cerny, she's such a pain in the ass " I said rolling my eyes as my brother annoyed me.
" I got Jacob. " Tony said proud.
Jacob, Jacob Cerny. That name made my heart bounce a million miles and made my legs give out. I've had a crush on him since the second grade. He's captain of the football team, sweet, charming, and smart. Also, unfortunately brother of Lizzie. I ran up the stairs and went to the guest room.
" HEY, IM GOING TO THE GYM SEE YA IN A BIT " Tony yelled to me upstairs
" OK! PUT THE SECOND LOCK " I yelled back.
With that he left and locked the door. I started making my bag , my brother and I had to sleep in the guest room since we put the furniture in the moving trucks to drop it off in the school. I sat down on the soft king sized bed and looked at my rusty gold locket and opened it to see my mother. She was so beautiful. We had her eyes and features, luckily I didn't get any from my asshole of a father. I kissed her picture and layed back and took a deep breath, I was definitely not ready to end summer yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lizzie
Finally the week before school. I couldn't wait for advanced chemistry. I got accepted to Harvard, yes! I would've kept thinking but the doorbell disrupted my thoughts. I rushed from my room down the stairs to open the door. A boy around my age, who's name card read Elliot handed me a letter. He look disappointed and like he hated his job. He had light brown eyes and messy dark hair. I grabbed the letter and he said casually
" You need to sign this "
x Elizabeth Cerny.
_______________