Gangs in school never end

TWO YEARS AGO.

My name is Tony Sanchez I live in Houston, Tx. And in my middle school is the best middle school. Not for the ratings, in fact the rating to our school is very low, but the violence rating in our school is very high! If it isn't fighting it's gang banging if it ain't gang banging it's a shoot out. I blame the school for the shoot outs, that's because they don't even have metal detectors. There was this one time when I was at my looker to get a couple of knifes out I should have said this earlier, but I'm one of those kids too. Because I'm not going to let myself die without a fight. Back to my story I was getting some knifes when I seen this kid about three or four lockers away from me pulling out a 12 gauge shotgun, 9mm, and a uzi he just stuffed them in his locker, and went to class without hesitation...

My school is crazy when I meant the best middle school is that your never going to get bored. You always have to keep your guard up every hall you take, or every restroom you go to, or if your just alone you have to watch your back. I'm not going to lie I've been in shoot out before, but I try my best to leave. Because there is a chance that they do shoot outs when your not ready for them. My first shoot out is when I was 12. I ended up going to the Emergency Room (ER) where the bullet landed was very deadly it was in my right leg they shot me in the knee. The doctor told me that I was very lucky because they said that I could have lost half my leg. The funny thing about me getting shot is that they wern't aiming for me they were aiming for my homeboy Carlos. He was gang banging with some guy name Adrian and Gorge. It was funny too because after they rushed me to the hospital I was in a gang.

ONE YEAR AGO.

When I woke up my mother wasn't there yet the doctor told me she was on her way. But my homies where here already, well of course they're here I was shot with them. They told me I was in their gang now. I was confused because I never said I wanted to be in a gang. Then they told me that it would be safer. So, I had to listen because they said if I was walking down the street, and they see you again then they're going to shoot you again, but this time I won't make it. So they need me to be rolling with them for some fire power. They gave me a .38 revolver for protection. I didn't ask where did they get it. All I asked is how to use it.

On the other hand after a year was my outer shoot out, and after five months with a cast on and being scared. I got me another gun but it wasn't a gun it was an assault riffle. Have you ever herd of an AK-47? I have. And guess what? We won that drive-by we lost my homie Gorge though... That was my first funeral. I told his mom I'll get those fuckers before the cops do. And you know what I did.

END OF PART ONE