No more!

School, has become hell for Julianne, since Thomas Sporten -the most popular kid- started bullying her on the internet, everyone else copied him. To them what they did to her was just a game, where the strong wins and the weak looses.

She was the center of attention, every day she would receive a message or video on her social media account telling her to kill herself, that nobody like her, she was ugly and fat, and worst . . .

Every day in the cafeteria, she would receive at least 5 or more messages from a mysterious person. But once she gets home, her phone starts to vibrate, non-stop.

She would cry and cry in her room alone because she doesn't have the strength to talk about it with someone.

She thought about killing herself multiple times, but never really had the courage to do it. To this point, you already know that it's serious.

The brown-headed girl was hiding her fear and loneliness throughs her fake smile. It works every time.

Bip...Bip...Bip

That is the sound of her notification. Julianne was afraid of opening it, who wouldn't? What mean things would they say to her this time?

There is no way to know.

Bip . . . Bip . . . Bip . . .

Another one! What would this one say?

Really she can't know except if she checks her phone, which is something that she is afraid to do every time.

Bip . . . Bip . . . Bip . . .

"Julianne can you put the volume of your phone down?" Ask Layla her little sister outside her door "it's really bothering me, and I can't-do my homework since it's so loud" she explained.

She snaps out of her daze and answers her sister with a big 'yes'.

She quickly took her phone to close the sound of her notification, as she did, she noticed that two of her message are from facebook and the other one is from her secret email. Finally, she has been waiting to have a reply from the manager of her want to be job.

Fortunately, it was a message from 'Éric Célérie [A Miracle Each Day]'.

Curious as to what it might be, the girl started reading the email she just received.

FAITH. GOD. BELIEVE. PLAN. Was what the email said.

'Faith in God for he has a plan for us all, we just need to believe that he is our father in heaven. And all who believe will receive the everlasting love.

Life is hard, but do not give up because our Lord and Savior is here for you, just go on your knees and ask him to help you through a prayer'

This message touched the girl's heart, a whole new feeling came through her. Is there really a God? Can he really help her? There is only one way to find out. Prayer.

A month later, Thomas Sporten was seen for the first time, crying. Why was he crying?

A couple of feet away, there was a broken phone.

Amen!