• Chapter Eleven •

****************

Today was Wednesday, which means today is the boys and Kylie's 'lazy day'. The boys woke up late and Kylie woke up a bit early to make there 'lazy day' breakfast and get everything set up. Everything was set so she went to wake the boys up. She woke up all the boys except Jonah. Kylie sneaked into his room and crawled onto his bed next to him. She gave him a kiss on his nose as a smile spread across Jonah's face. Kylie giggled lightly and hugged him as he hugged back. "Goodmorning baby," Kylie whispered into his ear, kissing his chest. "Morning cutie," Jonah said in his raspy voice that Kylie loves oh so much. She smiled and told him to get up for breakfast before it gets cold. Jonah gets up from bed and so does Kylie. As he gets up, Kylie kept looking at him, without a shirt, with pleading eyes. "You like what you see," Jonah says, smirking. "I mean. Who wouldn't," Kylie says smirking as well. They laugh for a second and get really close. They both lean in and kiss. She breaks the kiss and smiles. They walk down stairs and head to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. When they get there's plates and sit down to eat with the boys, they are all looking at Kylie and Jonah. "What," Jonah says looking at the boys. "What took you so long," Zach asks. "This egg didn't want to get up," Kylie says. "Makes sense," Daniel says. "Well sorry," Jonah says kind of annoyed in a playful way. The boys have them a 'you're stupid' look and then kept eating. "Chill. I know I'm not the smartest okay," Jonah says taking another bite of his food. Everybody just nods in saying 'true'.

*Kylie's POV*
(I'm changing it cuz it got too confusing for me👌)

We went back to eating our breakfast.

A/N:
Sorry for not posting in a couple of days, but after this chapter, I'm working on another one asap. As usual, thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and that you will keep reading. As usual, if ya wanna be friends and fangirl over why don't we or if you want to give me feedback, be sure to comment and/or dm me.byee😊❤️