Your death is my beginning

I'm cathy beirsack, yeah andy beirsacks daughter, I'm 17 years of age and part from my mum, who passed away 2 months ago, and my dads band nobody knows andy has a daughter!

But there is one thing that people think is a joke about my dad, he's a vampire and I'm not joking!!! Cause I am too.....

Cathys POV

I had just come back from school and I saw somebody I really wasn't expecting to see here, well not right now! That person was.. My dad!! He had been on tour and he was suppose to be on tour for another 3 months, he had been away for 7-

"baby, I missed you so much!" I was suddenly taken out of my trance my dad swooping me up and hugging me, TIGHT!!

" i missed you too daddy, but what are you doing here I thought you had a tour to be on, in Australia!" dad started laughing as he let me drop to th floor and catching my breath back

" oh I'm sorry, I wanted to see my baby girl but no she is all grown up now and don't need her old man..." "dad you not old your only 1029, come on that's pretty young to have a 117 year old child!!" "sshh, not so loud the bands here!!" " wait what, dad what's going on why are you here!!" he sighed and looked down at his feet " cat, you better sit down we can't afford for someone to keep an eye on you anymore, so basically mainly me and jinxx were wondering if you wanted to come on tour with us, and before you stress about school you have online courses you can take!!!!" I looked up to see his pleaded eyes, I could never say no to him, but... Ahh what the heck what's the worst that can happen, the band and the world find out were vampires. Wait shit that is bad!! Before I could think about it anymore I said "I would love to come on tour with you daddy!" his normal smile grew on his face making me smile!!

Just after I had said that CC and ash had walked in " yay, cathy's coming on tour with us" CC yelled as he picked up my feet and ash picked up my arms, they carried me outside whilst I was screaming my head off! Jake and jinxx turned around and I noticed Jake was filming all of this on his phone!!! Before I could think of ways to kill CC and ash I felt I wave of cold hit over me, I was in the swimming pool!!!!!

1 day later*****

We were on the road to Australia baby!!! I was so excited for this tour yet so scared, I have two secrets that can never slip from my mouth, if they do my life would be over literally........