The first kiss

"Oh my god he TOTALLY likes you!" My friend Caroline said, "that's probably why he stares at you in English class". Honestly I like Niall and maybe she knows that and that's why she says this but I don't know why would any guy like me?! But anyway after that conversation the best/worst thing happened. "Hey Bella! What's up?" Said Niall, too bad I'm shy. "Nothing much... You?" I said slowly, "well I was thinking maybe after school we could go to the library to study together" said Niall. Say yes! Say yes! Caroline whispered in my ear. I said sure, because why not right? So after school I walked straight to the library I couldn't see Niall so I just went searching for some books. As I walked into the fiction isle I saw the cutest boy, it was Niall. He said hey and took my hand, just like a gentlemen, and we sat at the table. He already had some Starbucks coffee for me and him at the the table. "So ... Where's the books?" I said. "I don't think we will be needing those anytime soon" said Niall. So we just sat and talked but then things fell silent and I looked around nervously and held my coffee with both hands wrapped around the cup to keep them warm. "So... I was wondering..." Said Niall, he looked with his deep blue eyes into mine. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. "Yes of course!" I said. Then we talked more until it was time to get heading home. He walked me to my house and we stood on the front porch he held my hands in his and said, "Thank you, Bella" then suddenly I felt his lips on mine for a slight second before he was walking back down the street.