Cold walks

You were up late, it was about 1:30 in the morning, you were just lying on the sofa, with too many thoughts racing around your head.

'I'll just take a small walk... No where too far... I'll just clear my head, yeah, that sounds fine.' You started to make a small plan in your head of what you were going to do.

You slipped on a thin jumper, some shorts, and boots, and headed out the door, closing it behind you.

As soon as you stepped out the door, you regretted it, it was freezing.

"Jesus fucking Christ! I'll just go back in and change into something warmer." You mumbled to yourself.

You turned around, and twisted the handle for the door.

But to no avail.

You tried the back door, but that was locked too.

You were panicking slightly, but just filled yourself with determination, and headed out on your walk.

You took a stroll along Snowdin. But decided to walk further.

You were just day dreaming when you walked a little too far...

It was like a station or something, made really sturdily, and with a skull engraved on the front of it.

You walked over to it, and sat on the table like thing, tucking your knees into your jumper.

You were shaking like mad, you could feel your teeth banging together.

'Fuck I shouldn't have gone this far...' Your body was numb and it was hard to move, your thoughts were starting becoming misty.

You closed your eyes, just trying to distract yourself from the frozen hell that you had just put yourself in.

A couple of minutes passed, and you started to hear crunching in the snow.

'Yes! It might be someone who's willing to help me! Or someone who's wanting to brutally murder me... Either way it'll get me out of the cold.'

You clearly weren't thinking clearly, as you were basically saying, someone helping you out, and someone killing you is about as helpful as each other (I don't think I'm thinking clearly either, because in my dream, there was like the hunger games in my school... I killed so many people :>).

The crunching in the snow was coming closer, and a familiar skeleton figure was in the distance.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ALL THE WAY OUT HERE?!" It was Papyrus' recognisable voice.

"S-so co-cold... I'm s-sorry..." You managed to speak.

"YEAH, NO SHIT, ITS ALWAYS SNOWING HERE, WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO WALK OUT IN SKIMPY SHORTS, AND THAT BASICALLY SEE THROUGH JUMPER?!" Papyrus had a seriously concerned tone in his voice, but was really pissed at the same time.

"Mph..." You didn't have the energy to speak.

"LOOK, I ONLY HAVE ONE IDEA ON HOW TO HEAT YOU UP, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN'T MAKE IT BACK TO THE HOUSE, EVEN IF I RUN CARRYING YOU, SO..." Papyrus was blushing lightly, for some reason.

You lifted your head with all your might, and raised an eyebrow.

"D-don-n't just stand th-here, do the idea, the thin-ngy." You weren't making much sense, but its all you could say.

Papyrus picked you up, stood you up, then bent you over the counter.

Papyrus started to slide down your shorts, they landed around your ankles.

'I thought this... Was supposed to heat me up?...' You thought to yourself.

Papyrus then placed his hands around the hem of your panties.

"JUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE... OK?" Papyrus seemed to have a slightly lustful tone in his voice.

(The next chapter shall be out soon UvU I wrote all of this on a broken computer :D That's right my sinners! I broke my laptop screen! And its not gonna be fixed for like another 2 weeks :DDD I broke the screen or something, so now there is like white lines everywhere, and its really fucking hard to see shit on here >:( And, I would wright this on my phone... IF MY PHONE WASN'T BROKEN, BY MY MOTHER WHO KEEPS ON BLAMING IT ON ME, EVEN THOUGH I HEARD A CRONCH, AND THEN WOKE UP WITH MY PHONE BROKEN, AND ON THE FLOOR. Its been broken for the past 3 months, and I haven't had any contact with any of my friends, or anything like that :> I'd just like to say, that the morning my mum broke my phone, I woke up from her opening the door at like 9 am, and on that night she said I was a disappointment, and won't do anything in life, well jokes on here I write fanfiction! Wait...)