Condition

The sky was a pencil lead color as the smudged glass covered the clear trees that were way more beautiful than the fake sky. I looked out and sighed.

What type of storm did I get myself into?

I thought tapping my foot on the floor constantly. I tapped my pencil on the wooden desk. The tapping for louder as I zoned out to just stare at the wallpaper sky that covered the space comos. It got louder and louder and louder. All voices were just broken air waves to me. Until....

"RAYMOND!!!"

A loud voice shrieked breaking my gaze. I looked at her bright red face and she calmed down.

"Yes ms. Bradley?"

I said in a confused voice. The class stared at me. A few holding in laughter.

"You didn't hear the class talking to you?"

"No. I zoned out again I'm sorry. But the wallpaper sky again....."

"Raymond. There is nothing called the wallpaper sky. It was just a myth. Just go see the therapist please."

Once she said that my heart collapsed in pieces. Something in me snapped and all I felt was a burning gateway to my inner thoughts. I growled slightly and balled my fist under my desk.

"You still think I'm crazy don't you?"

She was silent. The class grew quiet and my heart sank in sadness.

"No I don't it's just that your mindset and condition is detrimental to everybody around you...."

"I can't control what goes on in my head you know this miss."

I growled getting up.

"You actually can. Science has proved that....."

"Science has also proved that the world was build by God not a meteor."

"RAYMOND please. Just go."

She pointed to the door and I growl before stomping out and slammed the door. A loud gasp was heard down the hall. I turned to see a teacher. It was my aunt.

"Raymond what happened?"

She asked in a concerned voice. I looked at her and sighed before walking to the therapist office.

"Are you doing okay?"

She asked her brown hair in a bun and her deep blue eyes that peered into my soul.

"The wallpaper sky miss."

She sighed at my response and pulled out that clipboard.

"Raymond you have to control this. Your depression, adjustment disorder, bipolar disorder, insomnia, Level 1 schizophrenia, and a lot other more are damaging you. You can believe in what you want but in secret."

She then looked at the mirror at herself and straightened her hair. I watched as she wiped her face over 20 times and I sighed.

"You're going on a date aren't you?"

I asked. She looked at me shocked.

"That is none of your business dear that is hig......"

"You wanna look perfect don't you? You want him or possibly her to not feel embarrassed by you and you want to feel loved by someone not in your family. Don't you?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and gave me a frown.

"Raymond. That is disrespectful and a very rude personal question. Nobody's perfect yes I know But you can at least look pretty for the person..."

"No. That's not it. I hate when people say that. When I say it I mean it. When you say it..... You just want people to feel better."

She was left speechless. All of this coming out of a 12 year old's mouth.

"Raymond.....you are free to go. Just....go."

She sighed and put her hand over her head. I stood up from my chair and pushed it in.

"Thank you...... For nothing."

I walked out and she just stared.

Sorry for the short chapter but you gotta admit it's supper good. Hugs and kisses. Don't forget to vote and comment.😘😘😄😄😊😁😛✏✏