Stuck With You [ErenXMikasa Fanfiction]

Stuck With You [ErenXMikasa fanfiction]

“Ouch! Armin, will you please stop putting alcohol to my wounds? It’s painful!”

“But Eren—“

“No. Don’t listen to him, Armin. Please continue treating his wounds.”

“Hey!” I protested.

Mikasa, Armin and I are at the boys’ cabin. They are treating the wounds I got from training earlier this morning. It was really a drag how these two make such big deal with my wounds. It’s not like I fall on the cliff and such.

“Eren, why do you push yourself too hard? Look what happened to you. Look what Annie did to you.” Mikasa said while looking straight into my eyes.

“Annie didn’t do this on purpose.” I answered.

“Yes, she did that on purpose.” She avoided my eyes and mumbled, “That bastard..”

“No, she didn’t! It’s all part of training!”

“Eren, Mikasa is right.” Armin said. “Annie is strong and—“

“I didn’t say she is strong.” Mikasa corrected.

“Eh? Uhm, Yeah. But the point is, you shouldn’t push yourself too hard on her. You know how good her martial arts is.”

“Even you, Armin?!” Geez. This conversation is starting to get on my nerves.

“Sorry Eren but I agree with her. Besides, you can also train with Mikasa. You know how strong she is right?”

“Armin is right, Eren. I can train with you anytime. All you have to do is to ask.”

“Of course I won’t do that! You’re already training with somebody. With that horse-face Jean! Besides, you’ll just go easy on me. I can’t learn from that. Annie will be the perfect trainer.”

Silence filled the room. No one dares to talk. Armin is still treating my wounds. Mikasa is beside him. Then she stood up. Again, she looked straight into my eyes. What’s wrong with her eyes? They looked.. cold?

“So, you can learn from hurting yourself?” she said with coldness in her voice.

What? What’s wrong with her?!

“Mikasa!” Armin said. Seems like, even Armin doesn’t like the words came from Mikasa’s mouth.