Chapter 13

I wake up the next morning at 6:37.
I.
NEED.
PANCAKES.
I walk downstairs singing/whispering the chorus of She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS. I can't help it. I LOVE that song. I was the only one up,so I had to limit the noise. Then I started to sing/whisper a pancake song:
Pancake,pancake
Yummy, yummy, yummy
Pancake, pancake
Get right in my tummy!
I'm weird! Lol! :P
I just got done singing my song when I hear a voice.
"I like your song."
Hayes.
"Thanks." I say blandly and with no emotion whatsoever.
"I know your mad at me." He says.
Guess I did say that with emotion. Whoops.
"Yes. Yes I am. How could I not be? Who wouldn't be mad to see their boyfriend kissing another girl?!?" I whisper/yell.
Hayes looks at the ground.
I look down at the floor. It's glistening with little teardrops.
"Hayes..." I say.
He doesn't answer.
I walk up to him and give him a hug.
"Please tell me what was going on. I'll believe you." I say reassuringly.
He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room he's staying in and quietly shuts the door behind him.
"Anna." He says.
"Yes Hayes?" I reply.
"Here's the story. Me and Natalie used to date last year. I guess I kinda thought I still liked her. We started texting a week before I met you. Then yesterday she told me that she wanted to meet at the park. When we met she was fine but then she made a move on me and I went along with it. I thought I still liked her but then we kissed and it didn't feel the same way as it feels when I kiss-" I cut him off. My lips crash into his and we stay like this for a bit.
"You." He finishes.
"Hayes. You know that what you did was wrong and I'm glad that you like me in that way but I need to be sure that this won't happen again." I say.
"Ok. Can you give me another chance?"
I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. "Sure." I say.
He smiles and puts his hands on my waist.
I blush and rest my head on his shoulder.