Love Remains The Same

A thousand times I've seen you standing
Gravity like lunar landing
You make me wanna run till I find you
I shut the world away from here
Drift to you, you're all I hear
As everything we know fades to black

This was definitely your worst fight. Horrible things were said and Bianca can't believe how all of this happened so quickly. It started off as a small argument about her late working hours and now you are gone. Left after an especially hurtful comment from the drag queen.
She doesn't know what to do. It has never been so bad that you left the house. Normally you just leave the room when it gets too intense and she'll follow you a few moments later and apologize. But that is not an option this time.
She doesn't dare to text or call you, in fear you might break things off right there and than. Exhausted and defeated, that's how she feels right now.
Dede seems to get what is going on and hops on Bianca's lap to comfort her. Her eyes sting and it takes all of her willpower to keep the tears locked up. You are her world, she even bought an engagement ring yesterday. She has no idea what to do now.

Half the time the world is ending
Truth is I am done pretending
I never thought that I
Had anymore to give
You're pushing me so far
Here I am without you
Drink, to all that we have lost
Mistakes we have made

She sighs and grabs the wine bottle on the coffee table. It was supposed to be a romantic night. You set up a late night dinner with candles and Bianca's favorite food and she planned to propose to you tonight. But she got stuck in the club she performed in and got home almost two hours too late.
You were in tears when she walked through the door. You imagined her cheating on you or getting into a car accident and it wasn't helping that she tried to laugh it off.
"What should I do now Dede?" Asked Bianca her Chihuahua, her voice sounding broken. Finally, the first tear slips out of her right eye and breaks the seal. Only a heartbeat later is she crying heavily into her dog's creamy fur, smudging her makeup in the process.
This goes on for a while, till she hears a key turn and the front door swinging open. The drag queen wipes her cheeks as fast as possible, to conceal the fact that she had been crying, but it's still very much obvious.
You look at her and feel your heart crack at the picture in front of you. All of her makeup is smudged, her cheeks are covered in eyeliner stains, one eyelash is missing and her lipstick is basically on her chin.
"Listen, I ... I'm sorry for just leaving." You say and step fully into the living room. Bianca sobs and put Dede on the ground, before getting up from the couch.
"I'm so sorry for what I said. I don't know what happened, it happened so quickly. I really thought you finally left me. That this was the last time I overstepped the line." Her voice sounds vulnerable. Something that has never happened in the 6 years you two are together.
She is no longer the strong and cold hearted bitch she usually pretends to be. All of this melted away and you see her insecure, vulnerable side in their full glory.
Without thinking you go over to her and wrap your arms around her tiny body. She clings to you immediately and buries her face in your neck. "I would never leave you, no matter what you say to me." You whisper into her ear and plant a small kiss on her neck.

Everything will change
But love remains the same