One.

*unedited*

Sage Owens
I was just a mere view in the millions and millions of people on YouTube. I was just one of the many examples of a 24-year-old trying to entertain others. I had been doing YouTube since 2012. It was my home my comfort zone I had saved all of my money to move to LA and start a life there.

It was a chilly October evening, and the only sound I could hear was my best friend Jill complaining about how I wouldn't go to a Halloween party with her.
"Sage you know you're gonna have a good time so why aren't you going to go?" Jill prodded for an answer.
"I don't want to deal with the hangover the next morning, and awkward encounter with some random boy I meet" I reply
"Sage if you go to the party then I will buy you a new dress that you want, and that pair of Nike shoes that you wanted" Jill pleaded, she was practically on her hands and knees begging for me to go.
"fine I'll go but we're leaving at one, and I'm not staying the night at some random's person's house, you got that?" I knew that if Jill was buying me something then it had to be important, she was the stingiest person I know and would barely spent any money.
-
Jill and I live together, we have since then end college. Well when I dropped out of college, and my YouTube career started to take off I knew it was what I need to peruse. Jill, after finishing collage came to LA to work at a law firm, and we now share a nicely sized apartment. We had five and a half rooms, the half being a kitchen and living room mix. The other four rooms being my bedroom, Jill's bedroom, a large bathroom, and a washer and dryer room. We each had a walk in closet, and the bathroom had double sinks.

Jill and I go out to find ourselves some new dresses for this party, as we drove to the mall, Jill started about why she wanted to go to the party.
"I met this really cute boy, and he gave me his number and invited me to this party." Her voice perking up, she looks over to me and smiles.
"please do not tell me that you haven't even gone on a date or spoken with him in real life besides getting his number and we're going to his party" I sternly say, jill and I are always busy, and if not you the other is, we only got the weekend free, and during the week we barely saw each other.
"I definitely have gone on an date and spoken with him in real life besides getting his number" she chokes out, her face turning a few shades more crimson that normal.
"Jill are you serious, we're spending our Saturday night possibly going to some creepy guy's party?"
"Sage stop worrying, this guy was so sweet, and I swear I've seen them before" she try's to assure me, which just makes me more worried.
"Them? Them? You only said there was one guy, what what are you even talking about?" Jill constantly twists stories to make me do things.
"Trust me Sage" she finishes confidently, as we  up to the mall, and exit the car.
-
Ethan Dolan
"Cameron did you grab beer and cups?" I question, my sister was always prepared but I was just trying to double check. Over the week I meet the most beautiful girl, and I needed to impress her.
"Dude stop worrying, this girl will love you" Grayson try's to reassure me, but all I can think about is how beautiful she is.
"Dude this is no joke I actually feel like I already know her so well, I think I'm going to marry her" I was in love, I loved her, she was beautiful and we may have spoken only a few words, but I have never been so star struck in my life.
"Ethan are you kidding me you literally spoke five words to her, can I have your number you can't know that you're involved with her if you don't even know what her personality is you need to chill bro" Grayson laughs at me, and Cameron joins along.
"Whatever guys, just trust me" I huff, they don't understand they haven't seen her...

authors note:
hey guys, here's a new book, basically I started this account a while ago and wrote some sh*tty stuff but I'm gonna try improving my skills and stuff with this book :)