✌dope life✌

March:25

there were a group of friends name Olan,javanna,darrikea,dreaming,Skyla,Timmy,eligh,joseph and,are real close to each other and they were talking about staying over Joseph house for the weekend,but at 6:15 as I Joseph was outside he seen darrikea/ducky sitting on the bench with jayla and when I walked to jayla. ducky looked at me and said 'Hey Joseph I heard that u are have friends staying over so I was wondering if I Can stay'' and Joseph said "umm idc'' and darikka said OK ask my mama and Joseph was like bitch ur lazy ass Can do it ur Danm self and ducky was like bitch wasup and Joseph was like hoe I got Javanna to handle my light weight so shut the fuck up hoe. Then as the was getting aggressive ducky mom pulled up and said get in the fucking car hoe and ducky started to cry.

March:26

everyone meet up again to see what's going on for the weekend and as  ducky and Javanna and Skyla,deraneha,Olan,Joseph was talking jada ugly ass was at the bathroom trying to get some head from her ex as she was going out with Olan.

March:27

Olan found out that she we as getting head from her ex and then Olan beat her ex you then he fucked her then left her in the back of the car till she was dead