Going Out

*Denis's P.O.V*

I woke up due to my alarm ringing loudly. I groaned as I turned the alarm off. As much as I don't want to get up, I knew that I had to get up. I had a quick shower and got dressed. Today, I was going out and meeting my mum, dad and my sister. We're meeting up and having breakfast. I got my car keys from the kitchen table and I got my house keys from the lounge room. I walked out of the house, locking the door once I was outside. Once I locked the door, I walked to the car, unlocked it and got into the driver seat. I started up the car and started driving in the directions that my sister gave me. The place was actually a few minutes away from my house. That's cool, I guess. I followed the directions and I arrived at the place within a 10 or so minutes. I parked the car in the parking lot and got out of the car. I found my mum, dad and my sister in front of a place called Dome. It seems like a nice place. I was greeted by hugs from mum, dad and my sister. Lina, who is my sister, had dragged her son along as well. I haven't seen my nephew in a few months.

"Uncle Denis," Yehor said, excitedly. He ran up to me.

"Yehor," I replied, excitedly. I picked him up and we hugged each other tightly. I put him back on the ground after a while. The five of us walked inside of Dome and we first sat down at a table. Mum, dad, Lina and Yehor looked at the menus that we were on the table. I didn't look at the menu. I didn't want anything, I usually skipped breakfast.

"Denis, aren't you going to have anything?" Lina asked. I shook my head.

"You got to eat something," mum added.

"I don't feel like eating," I replied. That's a lie. I just didn't want to eat anything. Mum and dad always try to encourage me to eat but it never works. Lina has tried a few times but she gave up a while ago. Luckily for me, Yehor doesn't know what's going on. He's too young to know about my anorexia. Well, thats what Lina said. Yehor seemed to be a little concerned when I said that I didn't feel like eating. He ended up asking Lina something.

"Do you mind if I tell him?" she asked.

"Go ahead," I answered.

"You're uncle has a disorder that makes him stop eating," she explained, "Which is why he is skinny and why you can see some of his bones. His disorder is called anorexia. He stops eating for a period of time. He restricts himself to eat a certain amount of food." She continued to explain my disorder to Yehor as mum and dad went to order for everyone. I has managed to convince them to not get me anything. It took a while to convince them. I felt someone hug me. I looked down and saw Yehor hugging my waist. I didn't hesitate and hugged him back. If I don't hug him, he would be upset about it.