The Road to Redemption

Chapter One - Part 1

"F ck it! I never needed your ss to begin with Percy," she yells in my face as I toss her clothes from their drawers to the floor.

"Thats good to know," I say still tossing clothes. "And it's Romeo."

She picks them up and storms out of the house, "you're a good for nothing son of a b cth anyway."

Those were the last words I'd ever have to hear from her and f ck I was happy about that.

I pulled out my phone just as I hear the screech of car tires on pavement and my smile grew bigger.

[] End things with Shawna popped up on my lock screen as a reminder.

☑Check.

🔫🔫🔫🔪🔪🔪💰💰💰💣💣💣

/// [bold] *Hey Beautiful.* [bold]/// I text.

/// [bold] Hey Babe whatchu up to? [bold] /// is what I read.

/// [bold] *Nothin' was wondering if you had plans today...*//// I text back and get an immediate reply.

/// [bold] No not really just gotta work a little late today and then I'm all yours 😘///

/// [bold] * You gotta work late again?!*///

/// [bold] Yeah Dustin babe, I can't help it, you know someone quit and we all gotta help out..///

///[bold] * Yeah I know, but you just be so tired when you come home.. And I had plans..///

/// [bold] Well next time tell me ahead of time and I'll see if my coworkers could help me out.. TTYL[bold]///

/// [bold] * Alright, Love You Lexi

/// [bold] Duh. Bye.///

I was starring at her last response and felt like something was up. I had been thinking so for awhile. She had stopped saying I love you back for sometime now. Just like she hasn't been wanting to have sex and always being tired from work.

Maybe she's pregnant, moody and tiredness come with that right? But she hasn't told me anything about it, so maybe I shouldn't assume that just yet.

Another text comes through:

///[bold] Yo, Dust if you not up to nun come swing by, Ro on his way, Boys night, you down? ///

It was from Khleo.

///[bold] *Yeah on my way* ///

I send back after that I call up the restaurant dreading what was to come. I cancel my reservation with a female receptionist named Kyla. I hang up the phone and closed the small jewelry box I had been staring at and put it back in my dresser drawer, 'maybe next time,' I think to myself.

❤❤❤💙💙💙💍💍💍💔💔💔

I didn't have to wait long for the boys to show up, they knew that 'my boys night extravaganzas' were epic. I hadn't talk to either of them for about a week so I had to play catch up.

Romeo was displaying a grin on his face that I hadn't seen for awhile.

"Yo, bro, what up with you," I ask and dap him off.

"Hm, I'll wait 'till Dustin come over, I saw him at the door," Romeo says eyeing the waitress that walked by.

"Yo, what's the plans for the night?" Romeo asked eagerly.

"All in due time," I tease.

Dustin finally walks over to us with a drink in his hand.

"Hey no fair, I got shots coming this way in a few," I greet Dustin with a bro-hug. He didn't look so hot but he came so I knew at least that he wanted to have a good time even if he day didn't start how he wanted.

Boys night had a Vegas policy; what happened during boys night stayed at boys night. The policy is the majority of what makes it so epic. I was mainly the reason they had to keep the events to ourselves. Hooking up with random girls, illegal business ventures, you name it. If its fun we've done it. Up until now I was the only one really hooking up with the DTFs but tonight's a night of change.

"So what's got you all sh t faced and giggles, let me guess, you broke up with Shawna?" I joke.

"Yup," Romeo happily sighs as if a weight has been lifted.

"What," Dustin exclaims a little shocked yet pleased. "Thank goodness, no offense but she was a real b tch," he continues dapping Romeo off.

"So what happened?" I asked. I was curious seeing as last week he and his were on good terms.

As Rome explains Dustin salutes a waitress to get him another drink. "Dude, what's going on with you," I ask Dust. "I never seen you go through that many drinks that fast."

"Chill dude, this only my third one," he says defensively. Something was up, I'll play it his way. He's a lightweight I'll just let these drinks get into his systems. In less then half this next drink and 30 minutes he'll be whining in my ear and crying on my shoulder.

🍺🍺🍺🍸🍸🍸🍻🍻🍻🚬🚬🚬

"... and the even funnier part is the face she'll make when they tow her car away," I explain to Khleo, the only listen party seeing as Dustin was having a pity parade beside us and didn't want to participate in the fun. "Any who's, what are we getting into tonight?" I ask before seeing a mischievous grin grow on Khleo face. "Uh-oh," I responded more than intrigued.