Prologue

Today marks the day I am becoming a college freshman.Its a mixture a nervousness and excitement.Nervous because I don't know anybody but excited because I am experiencing new things.

I am carrying my last box full of my clothes inside my dorm and sat it down.Before I start to unpack I hear a knock on my door.

"It's open."I shouted while unloading my box.One of the school counselor walks in with a smile on her face."You must be Hana correct?"she asked while shaking my hand."Yes I am,"I replied.

"I hope you are enjoying your stay here,"she said with a joyful tone,"I am stopping by to inform you that you have a roommate."I awkwardly smile and twiddling my thumb.

She left for a few seconds and came back with a male roommate."Hana this is Min Yoongi."she announced.

'Min Yoongi'

He have a pale skin,kitten like eyes,tall,etc.

He extended his hand,"You can call me SUGA."he added.I shook his hand and look at his eyes.I tried to look away but I can't somehow.The counselor cleared her throat breaking the silence.

"Hope you guys have a great and enjoy your college experience!"she exclaimed and exited out of our dorm.

After that everything became quite.Neither of us said anything,we just stood their awkwardly.

"So..."I said while looking down at my hand,"what is your major?"I ask.

"Music."he responded.he scratched back of his head and chuckle."I have to finish unloading my stuff.."he said.

"O-oh yeah sorry for holding you back."I stuttered and twiddle with my thumbs again.

When Yoongi exited,I jogged inside my room and laid in my bed,placing my hand on my beating heart.

'Am I catching feelings for Yoongi'

No that's crazy I just met the guy!

'My heart is beating crazy'

This will be a long freshman year.

Hello guys thank you for reading my story.Sorry if their is any typo.