❤1

"Ayo' April wassup' with us though?" yelled out Mike, a pot head who been trying to get a taste since I first started on the streets.

"shit, until you can afford me." I replied, as I inhaled the fresh smell of liquor and fire.

              "APRIL!" yelled out my boss, Antonio

I folded my arms as the wind grew a bit chilly,and walked confidently over to his black BMW.

              "you good? did any of these niggas mess with you?" he asked as he stared at me threw his dark shades. He was my boss, but he made sure none of these niggas tried anything.

'If they not paying for me, they not tasting for me.' Antonio usually would say.

If you haven't guessed it by now. I'm a prostitute. A prostitute with a bad attitude at that. I'm a bitch and anyone would know. Don't get me wrong though i'm not just a bitch. I'm that bitch and I let it be known.

My name Is April Downings and I love money.

               "you know they not dumb enough to try sum." I said as I looked down the dark streets as the orange and green street lights glowed.

                "iight' A but you know them digits if some nigga try to slip up." he said seriously

I watched as a all black, tinted windowed Lamborghini slowly pulled up.

                "ard' lemme' go get my money."I said as I approached the Lamborghini.

                "MY MONEY!"Antonio yelled out.

                "Bet"I said as a smirk crawled across my face. 'Time to work my magic.' I thought as the tinted window slowly winded down.

                "wassup ma" the stranger said as he grinned showing  his golden grills.

I raised my right eyebrow. "you paying?" I asked as I stared down at him, leaning against his window.

               "obviously guh' now hop in" he said as I smirked and opened the passenger door and got in.

He must not be from around here.Having ya doors unlocked like that will get you robbed.

                "you just now moving around here?" I asked as I looked at him as he watched the road with one hand on the wheel.

he glanced at me "how you know?" he asked as he focused back on the road.

               "lucky guess."I lied as I leaned back into the leather covered seat.

he shrugged his shoulders

               "Mmmm yeahhh go-o-o faster." I moaned out. His dick was little but his money was big so I had to at least fake it.

               "you like that?"he asked as he stared down at me.

               "mmmm yeah daddy"I moaned out.

               "I'm about to... I'm about to..... mmmmfffhhh "he groaned out as he reached his peak in the condom. I mentally rolled my eyes. it haven't even been 10 minutes and this nigga already knocked out.

I rolled out of his bed, and slipped my clothes back on. he had already payed me my 2,500, but I wanted to check his pockets just in case.

Finding 500 I chuckled as I made my way out.

               "bitch were the fuck you think you going with my money?" his voice suddenly called out.

               "Out to mind my business. Why is there a problem?" I said as I pointed my 9mm at him.

               "No girl no need for that." he said as his eyes went wide. I smirked

               "that's what I thought." I said as I carried my money and shoes in my left hand and my baby in my right.

Life was good for me.

Even though alot of shit happened to me. I still feel like the shit. Matter fact I am the shit.

Some call me cold hearted,

but they haven't even seen me fully started.

A prostitute in the streets.

A freak in the sheets.

But if they come at me wrong.

I'll be the one to put them to sleep.

Don't get me wrong

I was a sweet little girl.

But that all changed when no one cared.

From night to night I cried and cried.

But soon it got old when the people I thought I loved died.

All alone at 6 years old.

I was bold and the streets was cold.

It all changed when the stranger came.

 Now i'm out here ... In this game

My name is April Downings and I run the streets of  Brooklyn, New York.