Meeting Mark

(To start this story off, you are at the beach with your best friend (B/F/N). Where you end up running into Mark and his friends.)

YOUR P.O.V.

Your standing by the car with (B/F/N) waiting for her to get done with her sunscreen. "Geez, you take forever!" You yell in a teasing tone.

"Easy for you to say! You don't burn as easily as I do!" She yells back. You both laughed as (B/F/N) finishes up, and grabs the cooler while you grab the towels.

"I cant wait to build the biggest sand castle!" You said smiling brightly.

"Yeah, I know, your the queen of sand castles." She said mocking your tone. (B/F/N) has been your friend for what seems like forever. She is practically like a sister to you.

"Oh hush you! Now come one, there's a great spot!" You yelled as you take her hand and ran for the spot. "Hey," You say as you finish setting up your stuff. "I heard there's a ice cream shop somewhere around here. I'm gonna go find it, don't find a man before me!" You say as you run off.

You have been walking around for at least an hour now. You reach for your phone, that was supposedly in your pocket, but you notice it's not there. "Ugh, of course I forgot it!" You said annoyed. You walk around a bit more and finally spot the ice cream shop.

You ended up getting a chocolate ice cream since (B/F/N) didn't really want ice cream. As you searched your pocket for your wallet you realized you left it with your phone. "Are you kidding me?! I forgot my money to?!" You say in frustration, as you turn around but ended up running into a muscular form. You looked up to see a man, with deep brown eyes and black hair. You blushed a bit as you apologized. "Oh sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going." You say, the man just looked at you smiling.

"Its ok, I heard what happened. So let me pay for you." The man offered while smiling.

"Thank you so much, but you don't have to. I'll just go back to my car and get my wallet." You said, but the man didn't listen as he was already paying for yours and his ice cream. He handed you your ice cream. "Thank you, oh umm...my name is (Y/N). What's yours?" You said wanting to know who the man was.

"The name's Mark" he smiles at you as he went to speak again. "Wait are you by any chance Markiplier?" You said smiling, while keeping your tangible self buried deep inside of you.

"Heh, yeah that's me. Are you a fan?" Mark said rubbing the back of his head.

"Y-yeah I am" you blush a little while smiling.

"Hey wanna come make sand castles with me and some friends?" Mark asked showing a small tint of pink on his face.

You giggle. "I'll love too!"

***

I hope I did good on the first chapter. I've been thinking of a story idea for awhile. I'll love to hear any story ideas by you readers!
~Luna out~