Running...

THE AFTER LIFE SEEMS GREAT RIGHT ABOUT NOW: CHAPTER 1

The sears of sharp branches ; sharp blades thrashing against my thighs my legs ripping the cloth that was worn once to protect me but now it leaves me vulnerable. The makeup I wore the day before running miles down my face followed by the rain droplets down my eyes.The hair that I did selfless not for me but for him, all that did was made me lye restless. The memoir of the night before the stopping of my heart beat ;the day that almost killed me. For a day or two all those memoirs that wounded me were gone. Even the twigs and the leaves crumbled and cracked as breeze of the wind made me run faster...made me light like air.

The night that this all happened was Prom 2014 my senior year seriously was the death of me. Some girls want the perfect guy the perfect dress the perfect slow dance song the perfect kiss...and even the wildest sex. Me on the other hand I didn't even want to appear but I was forced to go. The guy that asked me was my crush my best friend actually...he didn't know about the bulling or the torchure, he had a looked like Channing Tatum,but I think he knew I had a crush on him and I think he liked me back . Well anyways the night of prom I did my hair and makeup even put on a dress.Not knowing my life would be ruined moments afterwards.

The way he made me feel special,the way he said my name, the way he held my hand was perfect...until I found out his plan.He wasn't even my friend he just wanted to get some; get under the sheets.

You know all my life I was never eligible to open up I always put on a mask and didn't let it show.Growing up in the life I had to live was hard, by taking away my most prized possession by some random passerby.Some random man took advantage of me I was raped when I was 13.

So the guilt I felt and the remorse of the fresh cut on my body. Im still running away from my problems. As I approach a river i decide to lay in the water and stay there for awhile but I know it can't save me so, that's why I run away.

CHAPTER 2: DANDELION
Making peace with the fact guys just wanna pass me around its hard I'm not going to lie, being single until senior year, and having guys asking me out left and right, but the reason I always said no was because they didn't even know me.I'm not going to be a Thot like my Mom better yet a Thotler.My virginity was sacrid to me one of my most prized possessions.And it was taking from me in the matter of seconds.
Some people have intervences with other people but I have them with myself.Honestly I'm not sure if I can accept myself, I would wanna accept the person I want myself to be.This is going to be my third day in the woods.I wonder if anyone is looking for me?Then again I don't wanna be found because I need to help...and I don't want anyone to help me, I wanna fix this on my own.
I figure to see myself as a dandelion because when the wind blows the old seeds are bliwn away;reperesenting accepting the old and putting the past behind. Then the new seeds coming in; let's me accept the new flower I am, reep and sow.I'd repend myself and grow new seeds independently.