• Chapter Thirteen •

*Kylie's POV*

Today I woke up at 7:30 am because I had to leave the house by 8am, I got out of bed slowly so Jonah won't wake up, but that didn't work. He gripped onto my waist even more then before and tried to get up, but it didn't work. "Jonah. I have to get up," I whined for him to let me go. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and let me go. I walked to my bathroom and changed into something comfortable since I'll be in the studio all day and did my hair loose but cute.

 I walked to my bathroom and changed into something comfortable since I'll be in the studio all day and did my hair loose but cute

I did my hair into a loose twisted ponytail. I wore a gray why don't we hoodie (just pretend it's a wdw hoodie^^) with black leggings and high top converse. By the time I was done, it was 8:40am, so I laid with Jonah in my bed. We told each other knock knock jokes for a while and then it was 8 so I had to leave I gave him a hug and told him bye and then I told Daniel bye and gave him a hug as well. Everybody else was sleeping so I just slapped them and yelled out bye, because I'm a savage😂. I drove off to the studio and I got to work. I had 10 minutes breaks like every 5 hours so I would go on smapchat and Instagram. I posted a picture of me in the studio on Instagram. After many hours of working I had a lunch break with my managers. I have two managers because I'm 'awesome'. We went to chipotle and we met up with my brother because he is my twin and he be lit so ya. Plus, he was the only one finished with his parts in the songs of there new EP, 'Why Don't We Just'. We talked about business and stuff and ate chipotle. We finished lunch and then we headed to the studio again and work. By the time we were done, I was home at 2:25am. I walked in quietly making sure no one can hear me. Out of no where, all the boys ran downstairs with bats and 'shields'. "What the hell is happening," I yelled at them. "Oh. Sorry sister. I thought you were an intruder. We forgot you were at the studio all day," Daniel said so casually. "Wow. I feel offended that you would think an innocent girl would be an intruder," I say placing my hand over my heart jokingly. "Your not that innocent. You can be really mean," Jonah says acting like a 4 years old. Everybody laughs and I end up laughing as well. Everybody goes up to there rooms and me Jonah were behind the rest of the boys. Jonah grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him and brings me into a warming hug. I let go and walk back to my room, making sure I locked the door behind me so no one can prank me while I'm sleeping, because I know for sure Zach would prank me. I went to sleep think about how excited I am for my songs that will be coming out soon. After a while of thinking, I finally doze off to sleep. The next morning, I heard banging on my door, so I woke up very slowly and unlocked my door and opened it. Everybody came in and hugged my tightly where the point we all fell down. "What do you guys want," I yelled getting very annoyed. Everybody got off of me and Jack helped me up. "We thought you were dead or something," Corbyn said seeming kind of worried. "Why would I be dead," I said in an irritating voice. "Because you had your door locked and we all came to tell you we made breakfast for you but you wouldn't open the door, so we all came together and tried opening it and banging on the door and we thought you were dead," Jack said really fast where the point I couldn't understand that well. The only part I understood was breakfast because I was hungry. "Awe you guys made me breakfast," I said placing my hand over my heart. "That's the only part you understood huh," Daniel said. "Yeah pretty much," I said while laughing slightly. "Well, there is breakfast waiting for yo-" before I could let Daniel finish, I ran out my room and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. I ate, and then the boys and I went to the pool and had fun. We played Marco Polo and chicken and all sorts of water games. It was pretty fun if I'm being honest with you. After that it was now time to go to bed so we went to bed. Since tomorrow is me and Daniels twin day, we decided to sleep in the same room like old times. I slept pretty well that night. And now, it's time to start a new day.

A/N:
Thank you for reading today's chapter. Be sure to check out my other book and comment and/or dm me if ya want to be friends or if you have any feedback for me. Thank you. Byee!😊❤️