Summary

Hey guys! This is my brand new story, Not My World. I've been working on it for quite some time now, but I still have a ways to go. Please tell me what you think and I am open to constructive criticism! Writing is never finished, but always a work in progress. 

If you guys like it, please share it with your friends and family, or anyone who might be interested! I'm going to try my best to update as frequently as I can, so stay tuned! Here's the summary: 

Cassidy Evers isn't a Grover Valley High School prep. She's not a cheerleader, cheering on the football players on Friday nights. She's not a model, using the school hallways to flaunt her effortless beauty. She's not cheering in the stands for her soccer player boyfriend. Cass is just a regular girl with regular friends that lives a regular life. It's hard not to notice who the preps are, but it's even harder to be noticed by one of them. Until she is.

When a cute boy with a popular name accidentally bumps into Cassidy one meaningless, insignificant morning, it's as if her life is automatically reversed, and before she knows it, Cass is introduced into the world of popularity. But when troubles arise, it's up to Cassidy to set things straight. Cass has herself wondering if he's really the boy of her dreams, or if the world she watches from afar is the one she'll never be a part of.