life with with Matthew Espinosa

How it all started . 💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My p.o.v: I saw my phone ringing . I looked to see who was calling at 5pm . It was my best friend, Jocelyn.

"Hey" "hey, josh . Can you come to the park like, right now!?" " huh . Be there in 5 minutes." " mkay."

Jocelyn's p.o.v: I was calling Joshelyn, my bestie, to see if she could come because I saw Carter , these really cute guy from school. I was siting at a bench, at the park. I smiled at him and he smiled back . I was going to talk to him until .

My p.o.v : I went to the park to see Jocelyn . I saw how she was looking at Carter . I could tell she had a crush on him . I didn't really talk to him because he was always late for class and girls would always crowd around him and his "Magcon" group . But I had these crush on Matthew . But I knew he didn't . But, I snapped out and yelled " hey, Jocelyn!"

Jocelyn's p.o.v: oh god Joshelyn scared me with her yelling my name . Carter turned to Joshelyn. I acted like I didn't hear. She came closer . She asked " you have a crush on him ?!" I blushed and whispered " no !" She just smiled . I saw her lean forward and go where Carter was . I was going to yell " what do you think your doing .!" But, it would only make things worse . So, I let her .

My p.o.v: I know she had a "crush" on Carter. I went to talk to Carter but I turned and I saw Jocelyn's face like " what do you think, your doing." but I still went .

Carter: I was playing basketball when, I saw these really beautiful girl from school . Her name was Jocelyn . I knew her name because lots of boys liked her . I got jealous because I would see this boy named Anthony try to impress her. But I could tell she didn't like him . He was a player . I just knew it . I would talk to her, just that I was shy & always busy . I got my phone out & called Matthew because he could always makes things better . Also, he had a huge crush on Joshelyn, so that would make things cool .

Jocelyn p.o.v: oh god I saw Carter take out he's phone & I could tell he was calling his friends . I got a bit red . Maybe a lot cause Joshelyn was like "how come your red." "Because when I guy calls his friends is when things get awkward ." "So?" I just left to the slides & swings . I took out my iPhone5 c & my earphones, so I could her music .

~~~~~~~end of the first chapter :)~~~~~~~